|By PR Newswire||
|February 19, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
DECATUR, Texas, Feb. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ENERGY worldnet, Inc., today announced results for its 2013 business year reporting a record breaking year of growth in addition to extraordinary training program results. Providing exemplary customer support, ENERGY worldnet, Inc., is committed to delivering superior technological safety/compliance training programs and records management solutions to energy industries including oil and gas, utilities, and more. Yearly results produced an impressive array of accomplishments:
- Support provided for over 5 million training, qualification and compliance records
- EWN provided services for over 60,000 workers
- EWN offered over 80 new safety and industry courses in addition to their 229 training courses in English with written exams
- EWN created 133 Spanish language training courses/exams in Spanish
- Computer-based training courses for each API 1161 Liquid Task
- Enhanced Learning Initiative ("eli") was implemented and released- EWN's interactive course player
- PEP (Performance Evaluation Process) was launched with over 400 documents available for completing online evaluations in the field with a tablet or smart phone instantly and securely recording results
- EWN published over 60 OSHA Safety Awareness Training Courses with written evaluations in addition to OSHA 10 & OSHA 30 Training Program
"We have over 1,400 companies using our services today. We are continuously publishing new courses and improving the technology experience of our customers. We are fiercely passionate about our customer service and we work with them as partners," stated Geoffrey Isbell, Chief Operating Officer, ENERGY worldnet, Inc.
About ENERGY worldnet, Inc.
ENERGY worldnet, Inc., headquartered in Decatur, Texas has been providing outstanding training to operators and contractors in the oil, gas and energy industries since 1994. With emphasis on regulatory compliance, record management, operational and safety training solutions, ENERGY worldnet's Operator Qualification compliance system offers the most user friendly, customizable LCMS (learning content management system) available on the market today.
Currently, over 1,400 local distribution companies, gas pipeline operators, liquid pipeline operators, master meter operators and contractors use ENERGY worldnet, Inc., for their operator qualification and OSHA compliance needs.
SOURCE ENERGY worldnet, Inc.