|By Business Wire||
|February 19, 2014 06:00 AM EST||
- Expertise. Discovia’s forensics analysis team includes attorneys, private investigators, former military and intelligence personnel, and information technology professionals who have handled FCPA matters, theft of intellectual property, spoliation of evidence, workplace malfeasance, harassment, embezzlement, identity theft and fraud.
- Efficiency. Discovia speeds up turnaround times to deliver complete body of relevant data to those leading investigations, ensures confidentiality, etc.
- Experience. Discovia’s Internal Investigation and Compliance team includes attorneys with years of experience collaborating with internal corporate compliance managers, audit teams and outside counsel.
- Customization. Solutions, including project management, data management, and managed services, are customized to meet the unique needs of each client investigation.
- Clearwell Proficiency. As the eDiscovery services provider in North America with the most Clearwell-certified professionals, Discovia develops Clearwell-specific workflows that reduce internal investigations by weeks.
“A recent benchmarking survey1 indicates that more in-house legal departments predict a greater increase in ethics and compliance spending than general litigation spending. We believe this anticipated jump in spending is driven by two issues: the proliferation of data volumes within corporations and the increased number of internal investigations – particularly FCPA-related in the wake of Dodd-Frank. We’re doing everything in our power to fulfill the need for defensible internal investigations in a way that’s time-efficient and cost-effective for our clients,” said Discovia Vice President of Client Services Troy Dunham.
In 2013, Discovia worked on over 100 internal investigations and compliance matters for multiple Fortune 500 corporations – many of which included overseas components in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia. The benchmarking survey also reported the cost savings potential of comprehensive eDiscovery management programs. For many corporations served by Discovia, eDiscovery and document review costs can be reduced by 50 percent or more.
Discovia is a leading global provider of electronic discovery services to corporations and law firms handling litigation, internal and ITC investigations, and HSR Second Requests. Services include onsite and remote data collections, data minimization, data processing and hosting, expert application of leading technology-assisted review tools, document review management, and document productions. Through its proprietary processes, highly-automated operation and outstanding talent, Discovia delivers a 99.6 percent accuracy rate, data culling rates of over 95 percent for repeat clients, and a net promoter score of over 60 percent. Discovia is the first eDiscovery services firm to deliver a fixed-price managed service, enabling Fortune 500 corporate legal departments and law firms to gain a world-class eDiscovery function without building it internally. More information is available at 415-392-2900 or www.discovia.com.
1 “GCs Predict Spending Shift From Litigation To Compliance”
(Huron Consulting, November 7, 2013)