|By Business Wire||
|February 19, 2014 07:32 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64rbqw/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Southeast Asia Radio Frequency Identification Market" report to their offering.
This research service offers an insight into the SE Asia RFID market. The market has been segmented based on technology, which includes tags, readers and middleware. The study provides an insight into the current state of the market and discusses factors driving or restraining growth. The base year for the study is 2013, with forecasts traced up to 2018. The research service covers revenue forecast, distribution channel trends and competitive landscape.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key market, pricing, distribution and technology trends ?
- Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisition?
- What is the revenue split by verticals ? Which vertical offers the highest potential?
- The SE Asian RFID market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.3% from 2013 to 2018.
- Malaysia followed by Singapore were the highest revenue generators for RFID in the region in 2013.
- Among the end users, transportation and logistics generated the highest revenue. However industrial end user is witnessing the highest growth.
- The competitive landscape is fragmented, however it is expected to consolidate in future.
Key Topics Covered
Total RFID Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Ranking and Competitive Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
Transportation and Logistics Segment Breakdown
Healthcare Segment Breakdown
Industrial Segment Breakdown
Retail Segment Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64rbqw/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.