|By Marketwired .||
|February 19, 2014 04:38 PM EST||
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwired) -- 02/19/14 -- In the news release, "Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) Announces Seven New Members Join Organization," issued Tuesday, February 18 by AGEM, we are advised by the company that the company name in the third bullet should read "Ipsos" rather than "Ipsosis" as originally issued. Complete corrected text follows.
Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) Announces Seven New Members Join Organization
LAS VEGAS, NV -- February 18, 2014 -- The Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers (AGEM) announced today that its Board of Directors has approved the membership applications of seven new companies, bringing the trade group comprised of the world's leading gaming suppliers to a total of 133 members from 20 countries.
The new AGEM members are:
- DigiTech Systems, based in Las Vegas and Paju-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, provides high-quality touch systems in both single-touch and multi-touch applications.
- GameAccount Network, based London with a Henderson, Nev., office, is a leading provider of internet gaming systems containing a suite of proprietary internet games and integrated third-party games.
- Ipsos is an independent global market research company with a dedicated gaming research team based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, that has more than 20 years of experience serving the research needs of its gaming clients.
- Joingo, based in San Jose, Calif., is a mobile engagement company allowing brands to reach mobile users with highly personalized and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Lazcano Sámano, based in Mexico City, serves as legal advisors for a wide range of gaming equipment manufacturers in Mexico, Panama, Bolivia and other Latin American jurisdictions.
- Lightstone Solutions, based in Phoenix, focuses on research, regulation, due diligence, operations and compliance for its gaming clients.
- NYX Gaming Group, based in Guernsey with offices in Las Vegas, Stockholm and Sydney, supplies clients in online, terrestrial and social gaming with a complete suite of technology solutions.
AGEM is a non-profit international trade association representing manufacturers and suppliers of electronic gaming devices, systems, table games, key components and support products and services for the gaming industry. AGEM works to further the interests of gaming equipment suppliers throughout the world. Through political action, regulatory influence, trade show partnerships, educational alliances, information dissemination and good corporate citizenship, the members of AGEM work together to create benefits for every company within the organization. Together, AGEM has assisted regulatory agencies and participated in the legislative process to solve problems and create a business environment where AGEM members can prosper while providing a strong level of support to education and responsible gaming initiatives. For more information, visit www.AGEM.org.
The current AGEM membership roster, 133 companies strong based in 20 countries, is a who's who of the supplier segment of the global gaming industry: AGEM Gold Members: Ainsworth Game Technology, Aristocrat Technologies, Aruze Gaming America, Austrian Gaming Industries, Bally Technologies, International Game Technology (IGT), Intralot S.A., Konami Gaming, Global Cash Access (GCA), GTECH, Multimedia Games, Scientific Games / WMS and Video Gaming Technologies (VGT). AGEM Silver Members: Action Gaming, American Gaming Systems (AGS), Casino Technology, Gaming Partners International (GPI), JCM Global, MEI, Merkur Gaming, Ortiz Gaming, Suzo-Happ Group, TCSJohnHuxley, Wells-Gardner Electronics and Zitro. AGEM Bronze Members: Abbiati Casino Equipment, Alfastreet, Astro Corp., Bingotimes Digital Technology, Cadillac Jack, Cammegh Limited, CastNET, CG Technology (CGT), Cole Kepro International, Crane Payment Solutions / CashCode / Money Controls, Euro Games Technology (EGT), Galaxy Gaming, Gaming Support, Glory Global Solutions, Incredible Technologies, Inspired Gaming, Interblock USA, ISMS, Iverson Gaming Systems, Jumbo Technology, Matsui Gaming Machine Co., Modern Gaming, NYX Gaming Group, Patriot Gaming & Electronics, Quixant Ltd., Reel Games and Table Trac. AGEM Associate Members: 3M Touch Systems, Advantech-Innocore, Arrow International, Atrient, British Group Interactive (BGI), Brown & Brown Insurance of Nevada, Camryn Industries, Carmanah Signs, Casino Enterprise Management, Cooper Levenson, Cybertec Gaming Systems, Daktronics, Digital Instinct, DigiTech Systems, DiTronics Financial Services, DynaGraphic Printing, Eastsign International Limited, Eilers Research, Elite Gaming Technology, Esterline Interface Technologies, Eurocoin, Flextronics, Fox Rothschild, FutureLogic, GameAccount Network, Gaming Capital Group, Gary Platt Manufacturing, Gasser Chair Company, Gemaco, Inc., Genesis Interactive Technologies, GeoComply USA, Global Experience Specialists (GES), Global Gaming Group (G3), Grand Products Nevada, Greenberg Traurig, Hanco Technologies, Howard & Howard, Impact Display Solutions, Intel, International Network in Advance Gaming (INAG), IPS, Ipsos, James Industries, JCS Technologies, Joingo, Jones Walker, KEY-BAK, Kontron, Lazcano Sámano, Leap Forward Gaming, Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith, Lewis Roca Rothgerber, Lightstone Solutions, Litemax Technology, Metalcraft, Outpost Creative, Portwell, Proforma GPS, Rainmaker, Regulatory Management Counselors (RMC), Renewable Creative, Rye Park Gaming, SCA Gaming, Sightline Payments, Southwest Manufacturing Solutions, Spin Games, Strategy9, StylGame USA, Talent Associates, The Bright Group, Tournament One, TOVIS, TransAct Technologies, Union Gaming Group, Vantiv Gaming Solutions, Veridocs, Wrex Products and Young Electric Sign Company (YESCO).