|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2014 02:00 AM EST||
SEOUL, South Korea, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- INFRAWARE will showcase Polaris Office Link and its latest mobile innovations at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2014.
"INFRAWARE will demonstrate its leadership in mobile office solutions at the MWC 2014," said Mr. Kyung Nam Kim, Vice President of INFRAWARE. "We are working to evolve our offering as an IT service company to build a comprehensive smart work eco-system."
The following products will be featured by INFRAWARE at MWC 2014:
- 'POLARIS Office Link' is a cloud office service that allows users to freely edit documents without any time or location limits in a One Person Multi Device environment. Sharing and editing of documents at the same time between colleagues is easily done as it provides automatic synchronization between mobile devices and PCs through its owned cloud storage. The beta version is currently in service and the official product will be launched in April.
- 'POLARIS Office' is an office solution that allows for document editing with MS Office compatibility. This solution currently holds the largest global mobile office market share.
- 'POLARIS Meeting' is a real-time paperless meeting solution, which provides differentiated functions, such as a bi-directional handwriting feature.
INFRAWARE Technology, an INFRAWARE affiliate company, will also showcase various IT services, including:
- POLARIS App Generator Service, which converts Android applications into other OS (Tizen, Windows) executable files
- POLARIS App Inspector, a real-time inspecting solution for malicious codes
- POLARIS App Verifier, an automatic verification tool that checks for an application's major function and errors.
To experience more from INFRAWARE, visit the company's booth, #8.1K.42, Hall 8.1.
About INFRAWARE (www.infraware.co.kr/eng)
INFRAWARE is a software company that specializes in developing office solutions that enhances IT service, platform, Human Computer Interface (HCI) solutions and mobile games using its office engine technology. POLARIS Office, which holds the largest global market share in its field, is built in to over 65% of world's Android-based smart devices via electronics companies such as Samsung, LG, HTC and ASUS. INFRAWARE develops software technology professionally and holds over 100 registered patents and approximately 430 patent applications that are currently under review.
Eunjoo Kim (+82-2-6190-7676 / [email protected])
Local booth staff
Kenny Nam (+82-10-8951-2377 / [email protected])
Yoonkun Lee (+82-2-3782-6459 / [email protected])