|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2014 02:52 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ws43v/india_digital) has announced the addition of the "India Digital Camera Market Tracker, CY Q4 2013" report to their offering.
The India Digital Camera Market registered total Unit Shipments of 0.6 Million units in CY Q4 2013. The Compact Digital Camera segment registered a decline of 17% in terms of unit shipments.
Whereas, the DLSR range of cameras exhibited an eye-popping growth of 59% compared to the previous quarter, which can be well explained by the increased usage of cameras in smartphones.
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- Top three players hold 95% of the total market share.
- Out of the total shipments, 16 Megapixel Digital Cameras captured more than 31% of the market.
- Micro SD card feature represents 30% of the total market share.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Digital Camera Market
2. Digital Camera Market By Type
3. Digital Camera By Price
4. Digital Camera Market By Specifications
5. Market Share Of the Companies
6. Companies Covered in this dataset
7 Series Covered in this excel sheet: CY Q4 2013 data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9ws43v/india_digit.
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.