|By Business Wire||
|February 20, 2014 03:05 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnpdqm/india_hard_disk) has announced the addition of the "India Hard Disk Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013" report to their offering.
The India Hard Disk Market registered Total Unit Shipments of 1.72 Million units in CY Q4'2013, representing a decline of 26% over the previous quarter. SEAGATE emerged as the market leader followed by WESTERN DIGITAL and TOSHIBA.
In CY Q4'2013, the External and Internal Hard Disk segment registered a substantial decline of 26% and 25% in terms of unit shipments as compared to the previous quarter.
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- SEAGATE emerged as the market leader followed by WESTERN DIGITAL and TOSHIBA.
- In Transfer speed, 5 GBPS captured more than 30% share of the External Hard Disk market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Hard Disk Market
2. Hard Disk Market By Type
3. Hard Disk By Price
4. Hard Disk Market By Specifications
5. Market Share Of the Companies
6. Companies Covered in this dataset (Partial List)
7. Series Covered in this excel sheet: CY Q4'2013 data
- Hewlett Packard
- Western Digital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cnpdqm/india_hard_disk
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.