|By Business Wire||
|February 21, 2014 09:10 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bbxtr/india_smart_watch) has announced the addition of the "India Smart Watch Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013" report to their offering.
The Indian Smart Watch Market shipments volume reached 17,465 units in CY Q4 2013; representing an increase of 50% than the previous quarter.
SONY emerged as the market leader followed by SAMSUNG. Smart Watch with SAMOLED (Super Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diode) display represented 48% of the total market share. However, Smart Watches with OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display lead the Indian Market in CY H2'2013.
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- Top two players captured more than 90% of the total market.
- Around 43% of Smart Watches are lighter than 50g.
Scope of the Report
- Total smart watch shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each Company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering
Key Topics Covered:
1. India Smart Watch Market
2. Smart Watch By Price
3. Data Card Market By Specifications:
4. Market Share Of the Companies
5. Companies Covered in this dataset
6. Series Covered in this excel sheet: CY Q4'2013 data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8bbxtr/india_smart_watch
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.