|By Business Wire||
|February 21, 2014 09:18 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/psfddv/india_router) has announced the addition of the "India Router Market Tracker, CY Q4'2013" report to their offering.
The India Router market reported a total shipments of 1.08 Million units in CY Q4 2013; representing a decline of 2% in contrast to CY Q3 2013. D-Link endures its market leadership in the Indian Router market followed by TP-Link.
The market share for routers with WLAN feature amounted to more than 87% of the total unit shipments, registering a decrease of 5% as compared to the previous quarter. Out of the total shipments, 2.4 GHZ WLAN router registered more than 83% of the market share.
Key Highlights (CY Q4 2013)
- Top 2 players collectively accounted for more than 39% of the total market share.
- More than 58% routers provide wireless speed up to 150 Mbps.
Scope of the Report
- Total router shipments in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by wired and wireless.
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering
-- Wireless Frequencies
-- Wireless Speed
- Hewlett Packard
- Iball Baton
- Zte Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/psfddv/india_route
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.