|By PR Newswire||
|February 23, 2014 12:20 PM EST||
BOSTON, Feb. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
"We are devastated by the news of the carbon monoxide poisoning at Walt Whitman Mall and the death of our General Manager Steve Nelson. Our thoughts and prayers are with Steve's family and all those who were affected. Steve's tragic death is a shock to all of us at Legal Sea Foods. He was one of the finest people we've ever had the pleasure of working with.
We have arranged for grief counselors to work with our associates, as well as their family and friends, to help them through this extremely difficult time. Of course the restaurant remains closed, and we continue to work with local officials to determine the exact cause of the leak.
We extend our deepest condolences to all those affected. This is a very sad day."
President & CEO, Legal Sea Foods
For updates on the situation, please contact Suffolk County officials.
SOURCE Legal Sea Foods