|By PR Newswire||
|February 24, 2014 05:30 AM EST||
BOSTON, Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
erecruit, the emerging leader in enterprise staffing software for large firms, announced today that it has partnered with CoWorx Staffing Services, one of the largest commercial staffing firms in the U.S., to deploy erecruit across its more than sixty locations nationwide. CoWorx will leverage the flexibility and configurability provided by erecruit's front-to-back office staffing platform to innovate service delivery, increase operational efficiency and enable growth.
Comments on the News
"CoWorx goes above and beyond to tailor its services to meet the unique needs of its clients, and that's exactly how erecruit partners with all of our clients," said Judd Hoffman, Co-CEO, erecruit. "We are excited to support a leading commercial staffing firm with such a diverse set of services, including traditional temporary assignments, payrolling and MSP services."
"The CoWorx philosophy is Together we're better, and we are pleased to have erecruit as a strategic partner," said Michael Epstein, President and CEO, CoWorx Staffing Services. "The configurability of erecruit is a critical requirement for us and erecruit's capabilities are unmatched in the market. By partnering with erecruit, we are in a great position to further differentiate our offerings and provide the best service possible, while increasing operational efficiency."
Immediate business impact includes:
- Simplifying the user experience with a modern web and mobile interface;
- Increasing fill rates by supporting high-volume commercial transactions, including mass actions;
- Enhancing control over business success through unmatched configurability that CoWorx can manage independently, right from erecruit's control panel;
- Improving productivity with real-time dashboards that track against performance goals, driving individuals toward revenue generating activities;
- Analyzing profit margins in real-time through automated front and back office analytics by client, location, brand, assembly line and more;
- Staying in constant touch with workers via SMS text, in order to quickly notify them of job opportunities and confirming their availability and commitment to work;
- Empowering CoWorx to innovate service delivery and provide the best service possible.
By implementing erecruit, CoWorx streamlines operations across all business functions including recruitment, onboarding, time and expense management, pay/bill and reporting, and improves communication with sales. erecruit's flexible application can be accessed from any browser on any device, enabling CoWorx's sales and recruiting teams, candidates and clients to stay connected and productive while on the go.
erecruit is the emerging leader in enterprise software and VMS designed for large staffing firms. erecruit uses modern, standards-based technologies to provide a highly scalable and configurable solution that allows today's best firms to put their clients, candidates and vendors at the heart of their businesses. To learn more about erecruit, visit www.erecruit.com.
About CoWorx Staffing Services
The CoWorx philosophy, "Together we're better," embodies the commitment to working hand-in-hand with clients, internal staff and field employees. CoWorx places candidates nationwide in administrative, call center, light industrial, packaging and luxury beauty and fragrance positions. To learn more about CoWorx, visit www.coworxstaffing.com.