|By PR Newswire||
|February 24, 2014 09:03 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 5W Public Relations, one of the 25 largest independent public relations firms in the U.S., recently announced the addition of Vertical Wellness and founder Shanna Israel to its diverse roster of health, wellness and lifestyle clients. 5W Public Relations will execute a comprehensive public relations program designed to increase awareness for Shanna Israel as a health, wellness and lifestyle expert, and position Vertical Wellness as an innovative wellness resource that provides information to guide the public to a healthier lifestyle.
Vertical Wellness, a lifestyle-focused health and wellness web resource, provides a modern, unique point of entry for users interested in learning more about aspects of their overall wellness. Highly-organized and easy-to-navigate, the site's innovative platform merges topics ranging from eco-fashion and organic cooking to supplements and BPA-free choices, tied together under the banner of achieving optimal health. Inspired by the CEO's own health crisis, Vertical Wellness collaborates with leading experts, celebrities and MDs across all lifestyle fields to provide a repository of well-researched data, interactive media and innovative products that help consumers make the most informed, un-biased health decisions. Unique aspects of the site include:
- Wellness Icons - Allow users to navigate the site by lifestyle choice, including raw, vegan, paleo, organic, and natural & sweet
- beWell Boutique - Includes the hottest eco-designer for your wardrobe, supplements to make you look and feel great, and bras that can bring you back to sexy even after cancer
- Wellness Terms - Features a directory to discover what "gluten-free" or "cleanse" really means
- Wellness Tips/Share Your Care - Includes tips on what to do, where to go and real-life advice from the Vertical Wellness community on what has helped when dealing with topics on everything from fertility to diets for pets
- Latest News - Features experts and renowned personalities' views on health regimens for preventative purposes and treatments for diseases, as well as topics of interest for parents
- Expert Videos - Videos include celebrity chefs teaching healthy cooking classes and nutritious vegan, gluten-free and raw food recipes
Founder Shanna Israel is a professional wellness and lifestyle expert in the intersecting worlds of health, wellness, fashion and entertainment who has immersed herself within the healthcare industry after her near death experience battling the West Nile virus followed by Graves' disease and Hashimoto's. Fearing for her life and misdiagnosed by top professionals, Shanna conducted immense research on conventional and nontraditional methods of treatment and learned how to heal her weakened body and regain strength through a mixture of natural, environmental, integrative, and holistic treatments. Now a health advocate and wellness professional, Shanna has combined her expertise in wellness and health, as well as nutrition and dietary restrictions to create Vertical Wellness and help people nationwide achieve optimal health with a fresh and fun approach. Shanna now works with A-list celebrities and top MDs to deliver the most innovative and timely information to consumers.
For more information, visit www.VerticalWellness.com.
ABOUT 5W PUBLIC RELATIONS
5W Public Relations (www.5wpr.com) is a full-service agency known for cutting-edge programs that engage with businesses, issues and ideas. Founded by Ronn Torossian in 2003, the firm today has more than 100 professionals serving clients in B2C (Beauty & Fashion, Consumer Brands, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Wellness, Travel & Hospitality, Technology, Nonprofit), B2B (Corporate Communications and Reputation Management), Public Affairs, Crisis Communications and digital strategy, 5W brings leading businesses a resourceful, bold and results-driven approach to communications.
Contact: Ronn Torossian, 5W Public Relations, 212-999-5585, [email protected]
SOURCE 5W Public Relations