|By Marketwired .||
|February 26, 2014 03:02 AM EST||
JAKARTA, INDONESIA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/26/14 -- Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) today announced the launch of Beli Cisco -- the first virtual, online platform in ASEAN to bring together products and services from multiple Cisco certified partners into a single collaboration experience for the Small-Medium Businesses (SMB) in Indonesia.
Beli Cisco [Buy Cisco in Bahasa Indonesia] the online Cisco® SMB marketplace, provides a wide range of Cisco products and services for Indonesian SMB's business critical technology needs. Using Beli Cisco,, SMBs can search for Cisco-branded products and services delivered by Cisco certified partners, manage transactions, post project requests and shop in partners' e-stores.
For partners across Indonesia, Cisco is providing the infrastructure for the Beli Cisco online platform, as well as marketing support, and training with a view to helping them grow their businesses, expand their market penetration and increase their revenues.
- Business visitors can ask questions, meet and collaborate with Cisco certified partners, acquiring the knowledge they need to help solve their business critical IT needs through the Beli Cisco platform.
- Business visitors can view product descriptions and check prices, order products online and keep track of products purchased through an easy-to-navigate interface.
- Furthermore, business visitors can post IT related projects that Cisco partners can review and bid on publically or privately. This collaboration and work flow all takes place in a trusted and secure environment.
- Online offerings include Cisco SMARTnet services, which offer expert technical support, flexible hardware coverage, and smart, proactive device diagnostics.
- The IT staff at SMB businesses will have "anytime" access to Cisco engineers in the Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and an extensive range of resources and tools to aid in issue resolution.
- Indonesian SMBs will also be able to select the partner closest to their location to minimize delivery time and costs.
- Cisco certified partners can create their own branded e-store in the SMB marketplace.
- The e-store allows partners to promote their areas of expertise, publish testimonials and case studies, and provide detailed information on featured products and product availability.
- Cisco certified partners can also bid on IT projects posted by SMBs in Indonesia.
- Beli Cisco expands the reach of Cisco certified partners across Indonesia and provides Indonesian SMBs in regional and sister-cities with the opportunity to connect with these partners.
- Cisco certified partners registered on the platform at present are from 13 cities namely: Bandung, Palembang, Batam, Makassar, Riau, Medan, Surabaya, Denpasar, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Solo, Purwokerto and Pekanbaru.
- As at the time of this announcement, 91 SMBs in Indonesia and 121 Cisco certified partners are registered on Beli Cisco.
- Customized for the Indonesia market, the Beli Cisco site is in Bahasa Indonesia and features assisted navigation, FAQs, personalized e-stores for partners to promote their portfolio, and feedback and ratings on the products and services provided.
- Beli Cisco is also accessible on mobile devices through an Internet browser.
- Veronique Boudaud, Senior Director of Technical Services at Cisco
"We are excited to offer an online platform that connects Cisco certified partners with potential customers; driving efficiency, productivity and profitable growth. Beli Cisco brings people, processes, and data together to turn information into actions that create richer experiences and unprecedented economic opportunity for businesses, individuals, and the country. Cisco's unmatched expertise in network technology transitions and our certified partners make us uniquely positioned in the market to help businesses make the right technology investments and choose the right technical resources to support those investments through Cisco certified partners."
- Beli Cisco
- Cisco Services: SMARTnet http://www.cisco.com/web/services/portfolio/product-technical-support/smartnet/index.html
- Cisco in Indonesia: http://www.cisco.com/web/ID/index.html
- Cisco on Twitter: @CiscoAPAC
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. For ongoing news, please go to http://thenetwork.cisco.com. Cisco products are supplied in Indonesia by the channel partners of Cisco Systems International B.V., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cisco Systems, Inc.
RSS Feed for Cisco: http://newsroom.cisco.com/rss-feeds
Cisco and the Cisco logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. A listing of Cisco's trademarks can be found at www.cisco.com/go/trademarks. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between Cisco and any other company.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2529212
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo® and DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 17th International Cloud Expo® and DevOps Summit 2015 Silicon Valley, which will take place November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Apr. 26, 2015 05:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,070
SYS-CON Events announced today the DevOps Foundation Certification Course, being held June ?, 2015, in conjunction with DevOps Summit and 16th Cloud Expo at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will res...
Apr. 26, 2015 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,537
SYS-CON Events announced today that Plutora, Inc., the leading global provider of enterprise release management and test environment management SaaS solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit 2015 New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, Plutora provides enterprise release management and test environment SaaS solutions to clients in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Leading companies ...
Apr. 26, 2015 05:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,923
BroadSoft on Tuesday announced that it is a recipient of the 2014 Frost & Sullivan Market Leadership Award in the Hosted/Cloud Internet Protocol (IP) Telephony market for Latin America. According to Frost & Sullivan market research, the Latin America (LATAM) hosted/cloud Internet Protocol (IP) telephony market, including integrated unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) applications, is currently experiencing a rapid growth trajectory and is expected to exhibit a tenfold rise in annual...
Apr. 26, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,405
SYS-CON Events announced today that Akana, formerly SOA Software, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo® New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Akana’s comprehensive suite of API Management, API Security, Integrated SOA Governance, and Cloud Integration solutions helps businesses accelerate digital transformation by securely extending their reach across multiple channels – mobile, cloud and Internet of Thi...
Apr. 26, 2015 05:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,050
SYS-CON Events announced today that CommVault has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 17th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on November 3–5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. A singular vision – a belief in a better way to address current and future data management needs – guides CommVault in the development of Singular In...
Apr. 26, 2015 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,068
Temasys has announced senior management additions to its team. Joining are David Holloway as Vice President of Commercial and Nadine Yap as Vice President of Product. Over the past 12 months Temasys has doubled in size as it adds new customers and expands the development of its Skylink platform. Skylink leads the charge to move WebRTC, traditionally seen as a desktop, browser based technology, to become a ubiquitous web communications technology on web and mobile, as well as Internet of Things...
Apr. 26, 2015 04:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,334
SYS-CON Events announced today that SafeLogic has been named “Bag Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo® New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. SafeLogic provides security products for applications in mobile and server/appliance environments. SafeLogic’s flagship product CryptoComply is a FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic engine designed to secure data on servers, workstations, appliances, mobile devices, and in the Cloud....
Apr. 26, 2015 04:30 AM EDT Reads: 2,125
SYS-CON Events announced today that FierceDevOps will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. FierceDevOps keeps software developers and IT operations personnel updated on the latest news and trends around the rapidly evolving role of the traditional IT worker.
Apr. 26, 2015 04:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,139
SYS-CON Events announced today that StorPool Storage will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. StorPool is distributed storage software that allows service providers, enterprises and other cloud builders to run data storage on standard x86 servers, instead of using expensive and inefficient storage arrays (SAN).
Apr. 26, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,249
SOASTA, the leader in performance analytics, today reported record growth of the CloudTest community, exceeding 30,000 registered users of the CloudTest platform in Q1 2015. SOASTA also announced widespread adoption of its Web and mobile testing solutions, with more than 1,600 customers completing more than 285,000 tests using CloudTest during the quarter. This rapid growth shows that DevOps-driven digital businesses are embracing a more continuous approach to testing, and CloudTest is meeting t...
Apr. 26, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,578
SYS-CON Events announced today that QTS Realty Trust, one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing providers of data center facilities and cloud services and a leader in security and compliance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading national provider of data center solutions and fully managed services, and a leader in security and compliance...
Apr. 26, 2015 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,944
Apr. 26, 2015 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,390
Today, IT is not just a cost center. IT is an enabler and driver of business. With the emergence of the hybrid cloud paradigm, IT now has increasingly more capabilities to create new strategic opportunities for a business. Hybrid cloud allows an organization to utilize multi-tenant public clouds, dedicated private clouds, bare metal hosting, and the associated support and services for the right use cases through an on-demand, XaaS model. This model of IT creates tremendous opportunities for busi...
Apr. 26, 2015 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 4,035
GENBAND has announced that SageNet is leveraging the Nuvia platform to deliver Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) to its large base of retail and enterprise customers. Nuvia’s cloud-based solution provides SageNet’s customers with a full suite of business communications and collaboration tools. Two large national SageNet retail customers have recently signed up to deploy the Nuvia platform and the company will continue to sell the service to new and existing customers. Nuvia’s capabili...
Apr. 26, 2015 03:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,923