|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2014 05:00 AM EST||
Comptel Corporation (NASDAQ OMX Helsinki: CTL1V) today announced it has launched Comptel Service Order Validator on the Salesforce1 AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. The app acts as a bridge between complex enterprise customer requirements and communications service providers’ (CSPs) network environments—allowing sales teams to overcome the disconnect between the sales and service delivery processes.
Comptel Service Order Validator equips CSPs with real-time service awareness from the initial lead capture all the way through to order activation. CSPs can evaluate enterprise customers’ unique needs, more easily build personalised offerings and validate service design accuracy before orders are sent to Comptel Fulfillment. The app minimises the chance of work order fallout and associated costs, supports more timely service delivery, contributes to a better customer experience and increases CSPs’ revenue opportunities.
Comments on the News
- “Failure to deliver on enterprises’ high expectations can take a significant toll on CSPs’ bottom lines,” said Antti Koskela, CTO, Comptel. “The time is now to introduce a fresh paradigm to the market, so that they don’t miss out on this revenue opportunity—traditional telco operational support systems (OSS) are well-placed to integrate with innovative, cloud-based technology such as Salesforce. Comptel is excited to introduce our app and tap into the power of social and mobile cloud technologies to help operators accelerate their ‘customer company’ transformations.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV and Channel, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, Comptel provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
- Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, Comptel Service Order Validator is currently available on the AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
- For more information about Comptel, visit www.comptel.com. Learn more about the company’s customer interaction automation solutions.
- Comptel will be attending Mobile World Congress, taking place 24-27 February in Barcelona, Spain. To arrange a meeting with the company, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Hall 5, Stand 5F41 during the event.
- Connect with Comptel on its blog, Compelling Conversations on OSS, and on Google+, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Comptel, Comptel Service Order Validator, Comptel Fulfillment, fulfillment, OSS, transformation, salesforce.com, Salesforce Platform, AppExchange, lead-to-activation, customer interaction automation, customer experience, service delivery, accuracy, activation, order management, app, CEM, cloud, technology, operational support systems, telco, CRM
About the Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs, it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, and powering Salesforce CRM and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About Comptel Corporation
Since 1986, Comptel has helped more than 290 service providers across 87 countries meet over one billion subscribers’ communications and infotainment needs. Comptel’s solutions are built on an Event – Analysis – Action strategic framework that leverages the company’s strengths in collecting and analysing Big Data and turning intelligence into opportunities in real time. Comptel’s service fulfillment, mediation, charging and policy control, and advanced predictive analytics products with implementation and professional services enable service providers to automate customer interactions and other business decisions, to create revenue, reduce costs and lessen churn. Comptel has a global team of more than 600 professionals, and net sales were EUR 82.7 million in 2013. For more information, visit www.comptel.com.