|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2014 05:18 PM EST||
Aerohive Networks®, a leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-managed mobile networking for the enterprise market, today announced that Kurt Mills, vice president of channel sales, has been named one of CRN’s 2014 Channel Chiefs.
- This prestigious list recognizes those executives in the IT channel responsible for driving channel sales and growth within their organization, while evangelizing the importance of the channel throughout the entire industry.
- CRN Channel Chiefs were selected by the CRN editorial team based on channel experience, program innovations, channel-driven revenue and public support for the importance of IT channel sales.
- Aerohive has a 100 percent channel model based on a high-touch, channel-friendly, sales force focused on bringing opportunities to partners.
Aerohive is dedicated to providing partners with a competitive channel
program, which includes:
- Deal registration
- Qualified lead spiffs
- Marketing support
- Partner originated deal incentives
- Technical and sales training
- To view the complete list of CRN’s 2014 Channel Chiefs, please visit http://www.crn.com/channel-chiefs/cc2014.htm
“I am thrilled to be recognized by CRN as one of the 2014 Channel Chiefs,” said Kurt Mills, vice president of channel sales, Aerohive Networks. “We take pride in our ability to attract top partners through our channel-driven model. Our team works to develop close relationships with each partner to ensure we provide the resources needed to drive their businesses to success. It is such an honor to be acknowledged by CRN, and I look forward to continuing to improve and grow our partner community.”
“We are pleased to highlight the many executives throughout the industry who work tirelessly to advance the standing of the channel community within their organizations. The CRN Channel Chief honorees lead, inspire and engage peers and serve as valuable advocates to help ensure the health and longevity of the channel within the IT industry. We applaud their efforts and look forward to their continued success,” said Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company is the channel community's trusted authority for growth and innovation, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED, and SharedVue. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif. The company's investors include Institutional Venture Partners (IVP), Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Lightspeed Venture Partners, New Enterprise Associates, Inc. (NEA) and Northern Light Venture Capital. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog, join our community or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” is a registered trademark of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.