|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2014 06:39 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce) has announced the addition of Javelin Strategy & Research's new report "E-Commerce Platform Review 2014: Fueling Online Shopping for Tomorrow" to their offering.
E-commerce transactions constitute a growing share of the overall retail market, prompting merchants and payments processors alike to expand their platforms for card-not-present (CNP) payment acceptance and processing. While most e-commerce processors and platforms facilitate traditional methods of payment, today's offerings differ greatly in international processing focus, fraud and security features, mobile capabilities, reporting and other back-end processing functions.
This report scores seven leading e-commerce platform providers some of which offer multiple platforms for e-commerce transactions identifying each platform's key product features and examining each provider's value proposition, market positioning, and differentiation.
- How are consumer online payment trends shaping over time?
- What are the key reasons for people not transacting online?
- Who are the leading e-commerce payment processors, and how do their platform offerings differ?
- How are e-commerce platform vendors embracing mobile technology?
- What is the scope of each company's domestic and international payment-processing capabilities?
- What payment-management features does each platform offer to merchants?
- What back-end features (e.g., fraud prevention and security, authorization, chargeback processing) does each e-commerce company offer to merchants?
- How can e-commerce vendors and online retailers best meet the demands of today's online shopper?
Key Topics Covered:
- Primary Questions
- Executive Summary
- E-Commerce Platform Top Vendors
- The Consumer Experience of E-Commerce
- Comparative Review of Vendors
- Mobile Support
- International Capabilities
- Fraud / Security
- Core Features
- Recommendations for E-Commerce Platform Vendors
- American Express
- Bill Me Later
- Chase Paymentech
- Diners Club International
- First Data
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8c7bss/ecommerce
Source: Javelin Strategy & Research