|By Business Wire||
|February 26, 2014 07:43 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v47pd2/the_2014) has announced the addition of the "The 2014 International Satellite Directory" directory to their offering.
Updated annually in 2 volumes with 16 separate chapters & over 25,000 entries, this best selling 1,400 plus page reference source is a must for all satellite professionals. Includes online access to over 850 EIRP, G/T and SFD maps in full color.
Searching for Satellite Data? - Opening up new markets? - Finding new customers? - Analyzing the competition? Or do you just need that one last detail? Whether you are using, or need to be using "THE INTERNATIONAL SATELLITE DIRECTORY," our 29th edition will certainly meet expectations.
The Directory is a comprehensive guide to the people, companies, products, services and the market of the booming 100 billion dollar satellite industry. With changes of all kinds affecting this dynamic industry, the Directory remains a powerful tool, mapping in detail an otherwise uncharted and complex segment of modern communications.
The Directory supplies detailed research, giving you the facts and figures you need.
The names and titles of key personnel, their addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail addresses are provided. Included in company descriptions are statistical data and detailed information about products and services. Everything you need to either mount a marketing campaign or to satisfy a purchasing need is contained in the Directory.
The Directory also serves you in two other important ways:
1. Discover new and perhaps better sources of supply for the products and services you now use.
2. Alert you to new products and services you've never used before, creating opportunity to diversify, expand and improve your performance.
Who Should Buy This Directory Set:
- Satellite Owners
- Satellite Operators
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Cable TV Licensees and Operators
- Government Officials
- Military Space Executives
- Wireless Cable Operators
- DTH Executives
- CEOs, CIOs and Technical Specialists from Industrial and Service Companies
- MSO Executives
- Pay TV System Installers, Builders and Distributors
- Public Utility Executives
- Brokers, Venture Capitalists, Investors
- Exporters and Importers of Equipment
- Internet Service Providers
- Users of Satellites
- Providers of Satellite Services
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v47pd2/the_2014