|By PR Newswire||
|February 27, 2014 06:53 PM EST||
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Feb. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Channel Company today announced details for the 2014 XChange Solution Provider event, "Pivot or Perish" to be held March 2-4 at the Hyatt Century Plaza in Los Angeles, California. More than 225 pre-qualified solution providers will join industry experts, CRN editors and top technology vendors to discuss the importance of embracing next-gen business and technology opportunities to prosper in today's fast changing business environment. Platinum sponsors of the 2014 event include Dell PartnerDirect, Microsoft, and Samsung Electronics.
Follow the event on Twitter @TheChannelCo with #xsp14.
To watch live streaming video during the event please visit http://www.xchange-events.com/xsp14.
- Conference overview: http://www.xchange-events.com/xsp14
- Full agenda: http://www.xchange-events.com/xsp14/agenda
- Sponsors List: http://www.xchange-events.com/xsp14/sponsors
- CRN Coverage: http://crn.com/news/channel-programs/xsp-2014.htm (live Monday)
Considered a must-attend event for solution providers and technology vendors alike, the conversation at XChange Solution Provider this year will center on the critical importance of pivoting seamlessly between business and technology solutions. Content will outline the drivers of a new generation of cloud, mobile, social, information and infrastructure solutions to help partners invest in people, processes and products that will produce unparalleled return.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Adam Steltzner Lead Engineer, Mars Science Laboratory, NASA, "From Leading a High Performance Team to Landing on Mars"
- Terry Hedden, CEO, CloudGuru.com, "Don't Let the Cloud Tsunami Put You Out of Business…Surf the Wave!"
- Jack Gold, Founder & Principal Analyst, J. Gold Associates, "Why Everything You Know About Mobile Security is Probably Wrong"
- Paul Karch, Founder & CEO, Gardant Global, "Unlock the Secrets to One of the Channel's Most Overlooked Growth Opportunities"
- Ronni Hendel-Giller, Consultant, 4-Profit, "THE Two Keys to Effective Leadership" As the voice of the IT channel, several of The Channel Company executives will share their insights at the event including:
- Robert Faletra, CEO, "Channel Directions: The Six Pillars of Cloud," including six live interviews with key partners
- Kathryn Rose, Sales Director, Partner Marketing, "Social Media and the IT Channel"
- Karen Levy Newnam, Senior Director, Product Development, "Best Practices in Channel Marketing"
- Robert C. DeMarzo, SVP Strategic Content, "The Midmarket is Red Hot"
According to Robert Faletra, CEO, The Channel Company, "Only nimble organizations will survive in today's fast-changing business environment. Those that don't anticipate change and embrace next generation business and technology opportunities will not survive. To prosper, solution providers need to acknowledge that IT is the center of business today and demonstrate the ability to seamlessly pivot to the needs of business and IT leaders. The breadth and depth of content delivered at XChange Solution Provider 2014 from leading technology vendors, industry analysts, thought leaders and valued experts from The Channel Company, will arm today's solution providers with the insight needed to succeed."
The event will also feature Channel@Work, a program designed to give back to the host city. XChange Events has partnered with Century Center for Economic Opportunity (CCEO) YouthBuild, an organization that empowers underserved young adults to rebuild their lives and community through leadership, education and technical training. Solution providers and vendors will join The Channel Company staff for the "YouthBuild from the Ground Up" volunteer project, made possible by the generous underwriter support of Microsoft. Attendees can also donate clothing and technology at the event to support CCEO. For more information, please visit http://www.xchange-events.com/xsp14/giving/.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company is the channel community's trusted authority for growth and innovation, with established brands including CRN, XChange Events, IPED, and SharedVue. For more than three decades, we have leveraged our proven and leading-edge platforms to deliver prescriptive sales and marketing solutions for the technology channel. The Channel Company provides Communication, Recruitment, Engagement, Enablement, Demand Generation and Intelligence services to drive technology partnerships. Learn more at www.thechannelcompany.com.
The Channel Company
SOURCE The Channel Company