|By Business Wire||
|February 28, 2014 09:00 AM EST||
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud garnered the title at the eighth annual Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service, earning top recognition for its global support team that supports thousands of customers with 24/7 technical support in five languages from six regional offices worldwide.
“The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud is delivering the technology and award-winning customer service marketers need to connect with their customers in entirely new ways,” said Scott Dorsey, chief executive officer, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud. “Congratulations to our team for providing the expert service and support that makes it possible for the world’s leading brands to achieve new levels of digital marketing success.”
The Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service are the world’s top sales awards, contact center awards and customer service awards. The accolade from the American Business Awards follow a series of honors for the ExactTarget Marketing Cloud, including:
- Named Best Convention in America (2013) for its annual conference “Connections” by the American Business Awards
- Named Computer Software Company of the Year (2013) by the American Business Awards
- Named to the 2013 ‘Best Places to Work’ by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce –sixth consecutive year
- Nominated by Gleaners Food Bank for its employee volunteer efforts, ExactTarget Marketing Cloud received the award as the Outstanding Philanthropic Corporation from the Indiana Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Named one of the Best Places to Work in America for Recent College Grads by national career services firm Experience for two consecutive years
- Named as a Training Magazine Top 125 company two years in a row (2012, 2013)
About ExactTarget Marketing Cloud
The ExactTarget Marketing Cloud from salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) is the leading 1:1 digital marketing platform, connecting companies with customers in entirely new ways. Learn more at www.ExactTarget.com.
The ExactTarget and Salesforce names and logos are the exclusive property of salesforce.com.