|By PR Newswire||
|March 3, 2014 05:35 PM EST||
NORCROSS, Ga., March 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- PruittHealth is proud to announce that twenty-nine of its health care centers received the Pinnacle Quality Insight 2014 Customer Service Experience Award™. Qualifying for these awards displays a continued dedication to providing best in class healthcare services.
The following PruittHealth Centers have been recognized:
- Georgia War Veterans Home
- Heritage Healthcare at High Point
- Heritage Healthcare at Taylor Place
- Heritage Healthcare at The Pines
- Heritage Healthcare of Farmville
- Heritage Healthcare of Pickens
- North Carolina State Veterans Home – Black Mountain
- North Carolina State Veterans Home – Fayetteville
- North Carolina State Veterans Home – Kinston
- North Carolina State Veterans Home – Salisbury
- Parkwood Development Center
- The Oaks at Bethany
- The Oaks at Peake
- The Oaks at Town Center
- The Oaks at Whitaker Glen
- The Oaks of Carrollton
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Barnwell
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Blythewood
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Columbia
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Elkin
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Low Country
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Moncks Corner
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – North Augusta
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Oakwood
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Orangeburg
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Rock Hill
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Santa Rosa
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Tanglewood
- UniHealth Post-Acute Care – Bamberg
Throughout its 44 year history, PruittHealth has always believed that excellent customer service in the cornerstone to a great organization. Since 2012, a select number of skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers within the PruittHealth family of providers began using Pinnacle as part of the organization's ongoing effort to enhance quality and customer satisfaction. Throughout that time, customers and their families participated in monthly telephone interviews that include open-ended questions, as well the opportunity to rate their experience in specific categories. This resulted in five Pinnacle Awards in 2013, and led the organization to expand the use of this powerful measurement tool even further.
"PruittHealth has always encouraged open communication methods believing that transparency can lead to a superior quality health care setting for our patients," says Neil L. Pruitt, Jr., Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "We hope that by continuing to utilize Pinnacle we will gain further insight as to exactly what our customers' experiences are like and how we can better serve their needs. We are extremely proud of those centers who have been awarded for their excellent customer service"
Every month, the results of these interviews are gathered and compared in order to gain a better understanding of the customers' requests, and make improvements when necessary. By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award™, the centers listed have satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month average.
About Pinnacle Quality Insight
A customer satisfaction measurement firm with over 15 years of experience in long-term healthcare, Pinnacle conducts over 100,000 surveys a year and has worked with over 1,100 clients in 47 states, Canada and Puerto Rico.
Since 1969, PruittHealth has been providing high quality health care services throughout the Southeastern United States. The family of providers is well known for its holistic model of care, as well as its proactive performance improvement programs, and its continuous commitment to caring and to quality. The PruittHealth family owns and operates hundreds of locations, and touches the lives of more than 24,000 patients each day throughout Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Care is provided to customers by way of skilled nursing centers, home health and hospice agencies, assisted living and independent living communities. PruittHealth also provides institutional pharmacy and medical supply services, and programs in rehabilitation, nutrition, adult day care, and care management. For more information please visit: www.PruittHealth.com.