|By Business Wire||
|March 4, 2014 11:45 AM EST||
- G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services for the Self Storage industry, today announced significant efforts to lead the industry in customer experience across all digital devices, with a focus on mobile and tablet experiences.
- G5 One™ Responsive Websites - Customizable BluePrints implement a combination of leading development practices including Fluid and Responsive design to address the screens and digital devices of today and tomorrow. The content and functions of Customizable BluePrints are designed as flexible components that fit different devices and screen sizes. This includes common gestures and swipe navigation features for ease of use on tablets, smartphones and other touchscreens.
- Customizable BluePrints is the latest addition to the product offering for G5 One™ Responsive Design Websites. Other products include Design Collections and Custom Design.
- The announcement coincides with the Self Storage Association (SSA) Spring Expo in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Nearly 40% of Internet time is on mobile devices (comScore, 2014)
- More than 90% of consumers now move “sequentially” between different screens within a single day (Google and IPSOS, 2012)
- More than 42% of American adults own a tablet computer (Pew Research, 2014)
- 63% of adult cell owners use their phones to go online (Pew, 2013)
- By the end of 2013, there were more mobile devices on Earth than people (Cisco, 2013)
Customizable BluePrints Product Details
- Designed for Conversion – Delivers page design that is optimized to convert across all device types
- One Design for All Devices – Maximizes your monetary investment by delivering one website and a single URL for a variety of devices
- Optimized for SEO – Provides stable technology that is nimble enough to innovate with the search engines’ ever-changing algorithms, making it easier for your prospects to find you online
- Responsive, Modular Content – Delivers content that easily renders across devices - including tablet - optimizing the customer experience
- Fluid and Engaging Visual Design – Delivers leading web design standards to “wow” your prospects and tenants and integrates social content
- Quick-to-Market, Highly-Configurable Websites – Differentiates you from your competitors by meeting your unique business needs and branding
- Customer-Obsessed Service and Support – Provides clients with service and support as needed, as well as the flexibility to modify and change your content as needed
- “This initiative is another example of our commitment to our Self Storage clients,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We’re enabling them to provide the very best digital experience for their customers, regardless of device and regardless of customer lifecycle stage. Prospects and tenants expect the delivery of exactly the information that they want, when they want it and on whatever device they’re using in the moment.”
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management® (DXM®) software and services in the Self Storage industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to deliver exceptional experiences at every digital touchpoint – turning customers into brand advocates. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand – allowing facilities to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy.
Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (4th consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year). The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.