|By Business Wire||
|March 5, 2014 08:05 AM EST||
GetFeedback.com, the company disrupting the online survey software market with engaging mobile-ready surveys, today announced the adoption of the 1/1/1 model of corporate philanthropy and unveiled GetFeedback Non-Profit Edition.
Pioneered by salesforce.com (NYSE:CRM), the idea behind the 1/1/1 model is to harness the power of a company’s resources, such as the intellectual wealth of its employees, product capabilities, and financial resources to improve the communities around us. Variations of the 1/1/1 model have been adopted by technology leaders including salesforce.com, Google, VMWare, Workday, Splunk, Zynga, Appirio, and Atlassian, among others.
Having adopted the 1/1/1 model, GetFeedback.com is pledging to donate:
- 1% Employee Time - GetFeedback.com affords its employees 1% of their work schedule, or 6 paid days over the course of a year, to volunteer in the communities that they live and work in.
- 1% Product Resources - GetFeedback Non-Profit Edition is made available to all qualifying organizations free of charge, accounting for roughly 1% of its total customer base.
- 1% Company Profits - GetFeedback.com pledges to donate 1% of its corporate profits annually to deserving causes and charitable organizations in the form of monetary grants.
Comments on the News
“More than 14 years ago, salesforce.com set out to change the way companies think about philanthropy, and today, more than ever, it continues to define our focus,” said Suzanne DiBianca, President, Salesforce.com Foundation. “Today we’re excited that GetFeedback.com is joining us in giving their resources to empower non-profits to realize their missions. They are truly exemplary of the power that business has to affect positive change in the world.”
“Our values of service, mentoring, and giving back are embedded in the core foundation of our company,” said Kraig Swensrud, Founder and CEO, GetFeedback.com. “The 1/1/1 model gave us the framework to create a philanthropic focus within our business to give back to the community.”
GetFeedback Non-Profit Edition
GetFeedback Non-Profit Edition allows for free usage of the GetFeedback service to qualified organizations. The new product is already in use by hundreds of leading organizations around the world, including the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, Hopeworks.org, and Salesforce.com Foundation. These organizations use GetFeedback to gather:
- Non-Profit Donor Feedback - Donors are the lifeblood of many charitable organizations, and engaging with donors is critical for long-term success. GetFeedback allows organizations to better understand how and why donors are supportive of their cause.
- Non-Profit Volunteer Feedback - With GetFeedback, organizations can connect with potential volunteers to better understand their skills, qualifications, and training. Once volunteers are recruited, organizations can use GetFeedback to tap into volunteer experiences and keep them engaged.
- Non-Profit Event Feedback - Managing events is a recurring task of many non-profit organizations. GetFeedback provides the ability for organizations to hear directly from attendees and volunteers, allowing them to improve the process over time.
- Non-Profit Employee Feedback - Employees of non-profit organizations are the day-to-day embodiment of the cause. Non-profit organizations use GetFeedback to understand employee engagement, morale, and how the organization can improve systems and processes.
Availability & Pricing
GetFeedback Non-Profit Edition is available today at no charge for qualifying organizations. For additional information please visit www.getfeedback.com/npo.
About the 1/1/1 Model
More information about the Salesforce.com Foundation and the 1/1/1 model of integrated corporate philanthropy can be found at www.sharethemodel.org.
GetFeedback.com is a modern survey marketing application designed and built for a mobile world, allowing anyone to easily create an online survey experience with perfect branding, beautiful imagery, even embedded video. More importantly, GetFeedback.com will dynamically re-size and re-format every survey to display perfectly on today’s smartphones, tablets, and web browsers. The result? A fun, engaging experience for any audience that results in better response rates, better feedback, and better business decisions. GetFeedback.com was founded in 2013 by former Salesforce.com executives Kraig Swensrud and Sean Whiteley. GetFeedback.com’s client roster includes Appirio, Amazon.com, The Association of Surfing Professionals, Dropbox, Heroku, Hurley, LinkedIn, The North Face, Oracle Responsys, and Salesforce.com. For more information, please visit www.getfeedback.com.