|By PR Newswire||
|March 5, 2014 12:32 PM EST||
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C., March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The developers of Shelter Cove Towne Centre released the names of six new tenants to be added to the growing list of world class merchants that will occupy the 42-acre mixed use development on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.
- The French Bakery and Courtyard Cafe will relocate from their current location on Hilton Head Island to a location across the street from the 5-acre waterfront park at Shelter Cove Towne Centre.
- Woody's Sunglass Shop, a new concept in sunglass retailing with an island vibe will open its first location at Shelter Cove Towne Centre. Woody's will be a full service sunglass store offering major brands such Costa Del Mar, Maui Jim, and Ray Ban, among others.
- GNC nutritional supplements will lease the remainder of the building currently occupied by Jos. A. Bank near the highway 278 entrance to the Shelter Cove Towne Centre.
- Orange Leaf, the ultimate dessert experience, will offer a combination of frozen yogurt, fun people and cool spoons.
- Island Couture, a fashionable boutique for women, will locate on the Kroger side of the center.
- Palmetto Running Company rounds out the recent additions as they add a third area location to their growing business that serves area runners with high quality shoes, apparel and accessories.
These retailers join Kroger, Belk, Jos. A. Bank, Heritage Fine Jewelers, Jake's Wayback Burgers and the new SERG flagship restaurant Poseidon.
"These latest additions bring the percentage of leased space at the center to about 70%," explained mall manager Roni Allbritton. "We are in negotiations with 12 other great tenants that will round out much of the remaining available space."
Locations will begin to open in April and will continue to be added through the spring and summer. A grand opening event is in the works and additional announcements will be made as leases are finalized.
Shelter Cove Towne Centre is a joint venture between Kroger Real Estate and Blanchard & Calhoun Commercial on Hilton Head Island, a thriving tourist destination on the South Carolina coast. The $74 million project is located on a waterfront site that cover 42 acres and offers 290,000 square feet of retail space. Upon completion, the Shelter Cove Towne Centre is expected to create more than 450 jobs and generate $5.1 million in annual sales tax revenue. The center is anchored by Kroger and Belk.
Susan DeLano, World Design Marketing, [email protected]
SOURCE Shelter Cove Towne Centre