|By PR Newswire||
|March 6, 2014 09:01 AM EST||
LONDON, March 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
A Competitive Analysis
The leading 25 players in the EOR market comprise a diverse range of companies, including the supermajors, large state-owned, or part state-owned, companies, and smaller private energy companies. Some of the leading players have spread their EOR operations to include thermal, gas and chemical methods, often in numerous global locations, while others have focused their investments on one type of EOR technology or one specific region.
According to visiongain's analysis, the leading 25 companies account for 93.6% of global production in the EOR market. Though a number of companies are in the process of entering the EOR market space, these 25 companies are expected to continue to dominate the industry over the next few years. Given a climate of high oil prices, dwindling conventional oil finds, escalating global energy demand and technological developments, it is unsurprising that each of these companies is planning to expand its EOR production over the next 5 years. The thermal oil sands submarket will continue to be the most important element of the global market, though increasing opportunities are arising in CO2 and chemical EOR.
Why you should buy The 25 Leading Companies in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) 2014: A Competitive Analysis
What is the current state of the EOR market and the leading companies within it? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In our new report you will discover profiles of the 25 leading companies in the EOR market, comprehensively laying out each company's EOR production (bpd), revenue from this production, market share, current production locations, upcoming projects and future strategies.
Read on to discover the future market prospects for the leading players in the EOR market.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
We guarantee that you will receive key information which will benefit you in the following way:
• View extensive profiles of the leading 25 companies in the EOR market to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities
• The report provides a competitive analysis of the leading 25 companies in the enhanced oil recovery (EOR) market, comparing and ranking by bpd production, market value, the size and location of projects, and the EOR methods utilised:
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL)
- China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
- China National Petroleum Corporation (CNOOC)
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
- Connacher Oil & Gas
- Denbury Resources
- Devon Energy
- Husky Energy
- Kinder Morgan
- MEG Energy
- Occidental Petroleum
- Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Suncor Energy
• Understand the prospects for the leading 25 companies in the EOR market. Learn which companies are best placed within the market and discover which regions and technologies companies are currently focusing on. Highlights of the report include:
- Market share data and analysis of the top 25 EOR companies based on direct income from EOR projects in 2013 and expected earnings for 2014
- Data and analysis of the production (bpd), location, and type of EOR projects operated by each company
- A percentage share breakdown of each company's EOR production via thermal, gas and chemical methods
- Analysis of which companies are likely to increase, decrease or maintain their position in the market over the next year, as well as analysis of each company's longer-term outlook
- A SWOT analysis illustrating the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to each of the leading 20 EOR companies
- Analysis of the best placed companies within each of the main market spaces (thermal oil sands, thermal heavy oil, CO2 EOR, chemical EOR) and a discussion of the main opportunities and challenges facing companies within each of these market spaces
• Why struggle to find key market data? Why miss crucial information? Our comprehensive report provides instant market insight
- Our 224 page report provides 129 tables, charts and graphs. Let our analysts present you with a thorough assessment of the EOR market and the leading companies within it.
- This analysis will enable quicker, easier understanding. You will also gain from our analyst's industry expertise, allowing you to demonstrate your authority on the EOR sector.
• Visiongain is one of the few business intelligence companies that provide full transcripts of primary research company interviews. Be part of this knowledge. Learn what industry thought leaders are thinking. Leaders hold critical information
- By reading the exclusive expert interviews contained in the report you will keep up to speed with what is really happening in the industry. Don't fall behind. You will gain a thorough knowledge of the EOR sector, finding strategic advantages for your work and learning how your organisation can benefit. Read the full transcript of an exclusive expert opinion interview from a leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Rod MacGregor, CEO of GlassPoint
• Explore the factors affecting product developers, and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Receive a PEST analysis identifying the political, economic, sociological and technological factors affecting the EOR market from 2014 onwards:
- Increasing global demand
- The importance of oil prices
- Energy security concerns
- Environmental concerns and public opposition
- Technological considerations
• Learn about key issues affecting the EOR market at present
- Our report details the most important developments and issues within each of the main EOR market space, highlighting the opportunities and challenges for companies throughout the world:
- Thermal oil sands market space
- Thermal heavy oil market space
- CO2 EOR market space
- Chemical EOR market space
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the leading companies in the EOR market
The 25 Leading Companies in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) 2014: A Competitive Analysis report provides impartial EOR market analysis. With the independent business intelligence found only in our work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, our new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Our informed forecasts, independent and objective analysis, and exclusive interview and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how this report could benefit you and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected]
What makes this report unique?
Visiongain consulted widely with leading industry experts and the full transcript of an exclusive interview with Rod MacGregor, CEO of GlassPoint, is included in the report.
Visiongain's research methodology involves an exclusive blend of primary and secondary sources providing informed analysis. This methodology allows insight into the key drivers and restraints behind market dynamics and competitive developments. The report therefore presents an ideal balance of qualitative analysis combined with extensive quantitative data including bpd production, market revenues, and market shares
How The 25 Leading Companies in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) 2014: A Competitive Analysis report can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the EOR market and the leading players within it. You will discover extensive analysis and data for each of the leading 25 companies in the market, detailing their current position and future outlook within this rapidly growing market space. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where production growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Why choose visiongain business intelligence?
Visiongain's increasingly diverse sector coverage strengthens our research portfolio. The growing cross-sector convergence of key verticals and the interplay of game changing technologies across hitherto unrelated industries are creating new synergies, resulting in new business opportunities for you to leverage.
As such, visiongain's team of London based in-house analysts offer a wealth of knowledge and experience to inform your strategic business decisions. Let visiongain guide you.
If you buy our report today your knowledge will stay one step ahead of your competitors. Discover how our report could benefit your research, analyses and strategic decisions, saving you time. To gain an understanding of how to tap into the potential of this market and stay one step ahead of the competition you must order our report The 25 Leading Companies in Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) 2014: A Competitive Analysis. Avoid missing out - order our report now.
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org[email protected]
Companies Listed in this report:
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
Air Products and Chemicals
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
Athabasca Oil Sands Corp. (AOSC)
Babcock & Wilcox Canada
BP Capital Management
Bright Source Energy
Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNRL)
Cenovus Energy Inc.
Chevron Technology Ventures
China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC)
China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC)
China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (Sinopec)
Chrysalix Energy Venture Capital
Connacher Oil & Gas
Devon Energy Corporation
El Paso Pipeline Partners
Gibson Energy Inc.
Husky Energy Inc.
Hyundai Heavy Industries
Japan Canada Oil Sands Limited (JACOS)
Japan Petroleum Exploration Co. Ltd. (Japex)
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
Kinder Morgan Management
Kuwait Gulf Oil Company
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation
Magellan Midstream Partners
Merit Energy Company
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
MMC Oil and Gas Engineering
Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij (NAM)
Neill and Gunter Ltd.
Nova Chemicals Corporation
Occidental Petroleum Corporation
Oman Oil Company
Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
PTT Exploration and Production
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL)
Royal Dutch Shell
Shell Oman Marketing Company
Summit Power Group
Total E&P Canada
Government Agencies and Other Organisations Mentioned in This Report
Brazilian Coal Association (BCA)
Brazilian Energy and Carbon Storage Research Centre
Bureau of Land Management (BLM)
California Department of Oil, Gas & Geothermal Resources (DOGGR)
Centre for North Sea Enhanced Oil Recovery with CO2 (CENSEOR-CO2)
Centre of Excellence in Research on Carbon Storage (CEPAC)
China Export-Import Bank
École supérieure de physique et de chimie industrielles
Energy Information Administration (EIA)
Energy Resources Conservation Board
French Petroleum Institute (IFP)
Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Max Planck Institute
National Enhanced Oil Recovery Initiative (NEORI)
Norwegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
Norwegian Petroleum Directorate
Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
Scientific and Technical Centre (CSTJF)
Sustainable Development Technology Canada (SDTC)
University of Cambridge
University of Copenhagen
University of Delft
University of Houston
University of Kansas
University of Texas
University of Twente
US Department of Energy (DOE)
US Geological Survey (USGS)
World Energy Council (WEC)
To see an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun on [email protected] or call: +44-(0)20-7336-6100