|By PR Newswire||
|March 7, 2014 01:12 PM EST||
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The most common problem I am contacted about, as a psychic, would have to be breakups – how to stop them, how to reverse them, how to avoid them and some people even ask me how to cause them. And I don't think a day goes by where someone doesn't call my office wanting to know if their divorce can be stopped before it's made final, by the courts.
I am no miracle worker. I cannot fulfil every single request. But some of the time I can help to set things on to a different course. However, it really is true what they say – that prevention is the best medicine.
There are certain laws that govern the material world, such as gravity. There are laws which govern the non-material, or metaphysical world, such as karma. And then there are those unofficial but binding laws that govern our human nature. I believe that understanding one's own nature is the gateway to deeper knowledge. Such knowledge also leads to greater happiness, a deeper experience of meaning in life, a broader perspective and a heightened sense of possibility.
Most of the advice I have been dispensing, for the past 25 years, is based on psychic hits. I have been branded with nicknames such as the Divorce Psychic, the 90210 Guru and once a major newspaper called me the "Psychic to the Stars" that has followed me around. But when people come to me, seeking guidance, I draw not only from the messages I am receiving on a psychic intuitive level, but also from insight into the laws of nature, the metaphysical laws and some degree of insight into our human nature.
I'm about to give you marriage advice and I'm not married. Then again, I've counseled literally thousands of people with relationship advice, reversed breakups and stopped countless divorces. So for what it's worth, here is my two cents on what it takes to keep your marriage from drifting into the rocks, as it will undoubtedly hit choppy waters, from time to time.
They say that a good marriage is never 50/50. It's more like 70/30. Sometimes you're the 70 and sometimes you're the 30. But more specifically, here are the critical building blocks, or ingredients, that absolutely must remain in place if you are to avoid a divorce.
Here are the ingredients:
- You will need to invest time and if you don't have any time, the whole thing will spoil.
- You will need trust, because without it there will be nothing to preserve your collaborative effort.
- You absolutely must have respect – starting with respect for yourself, respect for your partner, respect for the relationship itself and respect for the institution of marriage. Do not look to the society to support you on this one as it is mostly geared towards tearing your marriage apart, in today's cultural environment.
- And this brings me to appreciation. Appreciate your marriage more than you do the material things of this world and you will go far. Remember it is the love relationships in our life that give it the most meaning and not the things we think we have.
- Lastly, do not forget to forgive. You'll never be able to forgive your partner if you have not forgiven yourself. Whatever negative junk your parents or the world put into your head, that makes you unable to forgive yourself, get it out of there. You have to forgive yourself to have a happy life and you absolutely must forgive yourself if you are ever to forgive – or accept the forgiveness of – your partner.
If you get in over your head, feel free to contact me at: [email protected] and I promise to tell you the truth, even if the truth hurts. And if you believe what the media has to say, I can hardly be accused of sugar coating the truth. If your future marriage outlook does not look good, I will let you know.
I think modesty is overrated. Not only should America stop apologizing for being great, but as individuals we must not be ashamed of our strengths and the gifts which were given to us by a Higher Power. Not long ago some online authority said that I was the most highly rated psychic in the Los Angeles area. Almost immediately after that a book was published, called "The Top 100 Psychics in America" in which I made the list. I help people. It's what I do and I'm good at it. I want to help you to be a happy person because that is an essential part of what makes me a happy person.
If you are facing a divorce right now, this is one of the most difficult things you will ever go through in your life. And how you handle it will determine your trajectory for years to come. Please do not hesitate to ask for help.
Psychic Christopher Golden is located in Beverly Hills, California. The Wall Street Journal called him the "Psychic to the Stars". Psychic Christopher Golden can be found online at: www.Psychic90210.com and accepts clients by appointment only. You can follow him on Facebook at: www.facebook.com/PsychicChristopherGolden or on Twitter at: www.Twitter.com/90210Psychic
BARRY GOLDBERG CONTRIBUTED TO THIS REPORT
OTHER SOURCES CAME FROM INTERVIEWS
Media Contact: Barry Goldberg, FEPO, (310) 598-3568, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Psychic Christopher Golden