|By PR Newswire||
|March 7, 2014 05:40 PM EST||
NEW YORK, March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- New Investors, New Developers, New Strategies & New Stories: Healthcare & Real Estate 2014 will bring together 300+ attendees and 40 Speakers in 12 panel discussions. Join the most active investors, developers, capital sources, brokers, tenants, healthcare providers and technology firms for an important and in-depth healthcare & real estate update on April 8.
HEALTHCARE & REAL ESTATE 2014 will feature 40 speakers, including new voices and industry experts in 12 panel discussions. Agenda coverage:
* The new and changing delivery of healthcare in 2014: What's new in healthcare delivery?
* Urgent care centers update: Are they here to stay?
* Healthcare legal analysis: What are the legal ramifications of the accountable care act?
* Is the private practice of medicine going the way of the dinosaur? Who will survive and who may become extinct?
* New innovations in healthcare: What are the most profitable medical services being provided today?
* A study of healthcare design today and the efficiencies of multiple care facilities: Exploring the Importance of efficient health care design in today's multi-specialty healthcare spaces
* Investment trends in healthcare real estate, including hospitals, medical office buildings and research facilities: Who is investing in healthcare real estate today?
> View detailed agenda: http://cre-events.com/hcre2014/agenda/
Confirmed Speakers: Hear 40 Speakers, Including New Voices & Industry Experts
* John D. Claybrook, Partner, Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP
* Jeffrey H Cooper, Chairman & Executive Managing Director, Savills
* Jeffrey P. Drucker, AIA, Vice President and Studio Director, NortheastRegion, ARRAY
* Ciro Fraschilla, AIA, President & Chief Executive Officer, Mascioni & Behrmann, Architecture & Engineering, P.C.
* Wilkingson Germain, Investment Officer, Ventas, Inc.
* Morris Gross, Vice President - Facilities Management, Danbury Hospital
* Todd Jensen, Chief Investment Officer, American Realty Capital Healthcare Trust
* Christopher W. Korsh, Senior Principal - Regional Leader, Healthcare, HOK
* Steven Laufer, President, Promenade Senior Living
* Sean P. Leyden, Partner/Director, Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* H. Guy Leibler, President, Simone Healthcare Development
* John Marshall, Vice President, Duke Realty
* Scott A. Mason, D.P.A, FACHE, Executive Managing Director and Leader | Healthcare, Cushman & Wakefield
* Chris Montello, Principal, MP Healthcare Services
* Casey N. Moore, Principal, Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Max Newland, Director - Acquisitions, Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Gary Sastow, Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Frank R. Williams, Jr., Senior Managing Director - Acquisitions, Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Paul Wexler, Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Jonathan L. Winer, Senior Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Laca Wong Hammond, Head of Healthcare Real Estate - Healthcare Investment Banking, Raymond James
NETWORKING & NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: 135 leading CRE and healthcare executives have already made plans to attend - Add your firm's name to this influential list today. 300+ are expected to attend. Attending firms, as of February 19, 2014.
* AFD Contract Furniture Inc.
* American Realty Capital
* Arbor Commercial Mortgage
* Array Architects
* Beech Street Capital
* Capital One
* Caracor LLC
* CTL Capital
* Cushman & Wakefield
* Danbury Hospital
* Dare Living Associates
* Duke Realty
* EmblemHealth, Inc.
* First Columbia Property Services
* Garfunkel Wild, P.C.
* HealthAmerica Realty Group
* Kayne Anderson Real Estate
* Kings III Emergency Communications
* Law Offices of Gary S. Sastow, PLLC
* Lillibridge Healthcare Services
* Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services
* MB Real Estate
* MedDev LLC
* Medical Properties Trust, Inc.
* Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
* MP Healthcare Services
* NAI JAMES E. HANSON
* NPV Advisors
* Promenade Senior Living
* Prudential Mortgage Capital
* Prudential Mortgage Capital Company
* Seavest Healthcare Properties, LLC
* Simone Development
* Simone Healthcare
* Simone Healthcare Development
* Ventas, Inc.
* Voikos Construction Management
* Westage Companies
* Wexler Healthcare Properties, The Corcoran Group
* Windels Marx Lane & Mittendorf, LLP
> Online registration: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1482046
Event Speaker/Sponsor Contact: Brian Klebash | 917-460-3572 | [email protected]
Telephone Registration/Questions: Ronnie Niederman | 212-873-3484
© 2011-2014, CapRate Events, LLC, All Rights Reserved | cre-events.com | [email protected] | 917-460-3572
Media Contact: Brian Klebash, CAPRATE Events, LLC, 6175016075, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE CAPRATE Events LLC
SYS-CON Events announced today that StorPool Storage will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. StorPool is distributed storage software that allows service providers, enterprises and other cloud builders to run data storage on standard x86 servers, instead of using expensive and inefficient storage arrays (SAN).
Apr. 19, 2015 04:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,974
SYS-CON Events announced today that QTS Realty Trust, one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing providers of data center facilities and cloud services and a leader in security and compliance, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading national provider of data center solutions and fully managed services, and a leader in security and compliance...
Apr. 19, 2015 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,758
SYS-CON Events announced today that Soha will exhibit at SYS-CON's DevOps Summit New York, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Soha delivers enterprise-grade application security, on any device, as agile as the cloud. This turnkey, cloud-based service enables customers to solve secure application access and delivery challenges that traditional or virtualized network solutions cannot solve because they are too expensive, inflexible and operational...
Apr. 19, 2015 03:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,446
SYS-CON Events announced today that IndependenceIT, a leading software provider of simplified IT management solutions for workspaces, applications and desktops-as-a-service, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. IndependenceIT's Cloud Workspace® Suite combines application, end-user and infrastructure management into a seamless, easy-to-manage platform, with a unified management interface an...
Apr. 19, 2015 03:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,456
SYS-CON Events announced today that that Innodisk, the service-driven provider of industrial embedded flash and DRAM storage products and technologies, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Innodisk is a service-driven provider of industrial embedded flash and DRAM storage products and technologies. With satisfied customers across the embedded, aerospace and defense, cloud storage markets an...
Apr. 19, 2015 03:00 AM EDT Reads: 2,557
Chef and Canonical announced a partnership to integrate and distribute Chef with Ubuntu. Canonical is integrating the Chef automation platform with Canonical's Machine-As-A-Service (MAAS), enabling users to automate the provisioning, configuration and deployment of bare metal compute resources in the data center. Canonical is packaging Chef 12 server in upcoming distributions of its Ubuntu open source operating system and will provide commercial support for Chef within its user base.
Apr. 19, 2015 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,724
SYS-CON Events announced today that WSM International (WSM), the world’s leading cloud and server migration services provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. WSM is a solutions integrator with a core focus on cloud and server migration, transformation and DevOps services.
Apr. 19, 2015 02:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,790
SYS-CON Events announced today that Site24x7, the cloud infrastructure monitoring service, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Site24x7 is a cloud infrastructure monitoring service that helps monitor the uptime and performance of websites, online applications, servers, mobile websites and custom APIs. The monitoring is done from 50+ locations across the world and from various wireless carr...
Apr. 19, 2015 02:30 AM EDT Reads: 1,821
SYS-CON Events announced today that Intelligent Systems Services will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Established in 1994, Intelligent Systems Services Inc. is located near Washington, DC, with representatives and partners nationwide. ISS’s well-established track record is based on the continuous pursuit of excellence in designing, implementing and supporting nationwide clients’ mission-cri...
Apr. 19, 2015 02:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,390
The IoT Bootcamp is coming to Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo on June 9-10 at the Javits Center in New York. Instructor. Registration is now available at http://iotbootcamp.sys-con.com/ Instructor Janakiram MSV previously taught the famously successful Multi-Cloud Bootcamp at Cloud Expo | @ThingsExpo in November in Santa Clara. Now he is expanding the focus to Janakiram is the founder and CTO of Get Cloud Ready Consulting, a niche Cloud Migration and Cloud Operations firm that recently got acquir...
Apr. 19, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 997
SYS-CON Events announced today that B2Cloud, a provider of enterprise resource planning software, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. B2cloud develops the software you need. They have the ideal tools to help you work with your clients. B2Cloud’s main solutions include AGIS – ERP, CLOHC, AGIS – Invoice, and IZUM
Apr. 19, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 3,147
PubNub on Wednesday released an open source template to allow developers to add Skype-like video chat into their apps. The free template provides a fully functional video chat platform using WebRTC, PubNub and Google Authentication for a global, reliable collaboration solution. “While the WebRTC protocol has created huge excitement as a way to deliver video chat ubiquitously, there’s still a gap between the protocol itself and the ability to deploy a working, globally scaled, collaboration appl...
Apr. 19, 2015 02:00 AM EDT Reads: 7,469
SYS-CON Events announced today that Tufin, the market-leading provider of Security Policy Orchestration Solutions, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 16th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. As the market leader of Security Policy Orchestration, Tufin automates and accelerates network configuration changes while maintaining security and compliance. Tufin's award-winning Orchestration Suite™ gives IT organizations the power and a...
Apr. 19, 2015 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 3,305
VoxImplant has announced full WebRTC support in the newest versions of its Android SDK and iOS SDK. The updated SDKs, which enable audio and video calls on mobile devices, are now compatible with the WebRTC standard to allow any mobile app to communicate with WebRTC-enabled browsers, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and, when available, Microsoft Spartan. The WebRTC-updated SDKs represent VoxImplant's continued leadership in simplifying the development of real-time communication...
Apr. 19, 2015 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 1,819
The 5th International DevOps Summit, co-located with 17th International Cloud Expo – being held November 3-5, 2015, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA – announces that its Call for Papers is open. Born out of proven success in agile development, cloud computing, and process automation, DevOps is a macro trend you cannot afford to miss. From showcase success stories from early adopters and web-scale businesses, DevOps is expanding to organizations of all sizes, including the...
Apr. 19, 2015 01:45 AM EDT Reads: 2,023