|By Business Wire||
|March 10, 2014 06:29 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm5tx9/advances_in) has announced the addition of the "Advances in Collaborative Robotic Systems (Technical Insights)" report to their offering.
This research service focuses on the use of collaborative robots for manufacturing operations. Collaborative robots are robots that can work collaboratively with human beings, assisting them in a number of tasks which are usually carried out by another human. Robots working with humans has been a long standing concept in the mind of researchers and industrialists alike.
There has been keen interest in the development of robots which can work closely with humans, especially in manufacturing, without the need for fences or safety cages. Apart from the development of such robots, the report also deals with associated software and hardware developments which are enabling the robots to be more collaborative and adaptive.
This report will be most useful for direct stakeholders in the robotics industry who deal with manufacturing industries, such as automobile, aerospace and customized manufacturing.
Collaborative robots have found application in a number of fields with the automobile industry being the fastest potential adopter of such robotic applications.
With enhanced visual guidance tools and better simulation and programming tools, they can satisfy the various manufacturing demands of the end users, such as reduction in cycle time, safer operating conditions, lesser costs, reduction in factory plant area and provide more sustainable solutions for flexible manufacturing demands in the future.
This research service provides the following:
- An overview of collaborative robotics for manufacturing, including technology snapshots and their capabilities
- Technology value chain and applications of collaborative robotics for manufacturing processes
- Key technology trends, drivers, challenges, and industry initiatives to tackle the challenges
- Key innovations throughout the value chain and their impact on various collaborative robotics applications
- An analysis of key end-user demands and some relevant solutions offered by stakeholder companies and research consortiums in adaptive robotics applications.
- OSE evaluation for potential areas for further R and D by the companies.
Key Topics Covered:
Technology Snapshot and Trends
Stakeholders, Industry Initiatives and Applications Targeted
Key Stakeholder Analysis
Key Contacts and Patents
The Company Story
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zm5tx9/advances_in
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.