|By PR Newswire||
|March 11, 2014 07:37 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Mar. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Water Analysis Instrumentation in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Laboratory-based Water Analysis Instrumentation, and Online Water Analysis Instrumentation.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period of 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
The report profiles 87 companies including many key and niche players such as:
- The ABB Group
- Analytical Technology, Inc.
- Emerson Process Management
- GE Analytical Instruments, Inc.
- Hach Company
- Hanna Instruments, Inc.
- Honeywell Process Solutions
- Invensys Operations Management
- Mettler-Toledo International, Inc.
- Myron L Company
- Pacific Sensor Technologies Pty Ltd.
- Precision Sensing GmbH
- Teledyne Analytical Instruments
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- TPS Pty Ltd., Xylem, Inc.
- Yokogawa Corporation
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs.
Please note: Reports are sold as single-site single-user licenses. Electronic versions require 24-48 hours as each copy is customized to the client with digital controls and custom watermarks.
For information on site licence pricing please click on Enquire before buying.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Water Analysis Instrumentation: Segment Overview
3. Major Trends In Water Analysis Instrumentation
4. Water Analysis: An Overview
5. An Insight Into The Water Market
6. Product Introductions/ Innovations
7. Recent Industry Activity
8. Focus On Select Players
9. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Latin America
7. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 87 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 95)
- The United States (48)
- Japan (6)
- Europe (25)
- Germany (4)
- The United Kingdom (10)
- Italy (2)
- Spain (1)
- Rest of Europe (8)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (17)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kq54g3/water_analysis
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets