|By Business Wire||
|March 11, 2014 10:01 AM EDT||
ad:tech San Francisco, the largest digital marketing event of the year, is excited to announce the addition of ad:tech NEXT to the expo floor. Defining the true intersection of advertising and technology, ad:tech NEXT fuses creative marketing and cutting-edge technologies. In its inaugural expo, ad:tech NEXT provides attendees the opportunity to experience interactive campaigns that come to life and inspires upcoming projects.
Interactive Brands Participating in ad:tech NEXT:
- Appshaker - A digital creative agency devoted to building the finest immersive experiences for global brands in the worldwide marketplace. Specializing in bleeding edge technologies including large screen and mobile augmented reality, motion/body tracking and gesture control among many others, Appshaker creates unequalled levels of interaction between the public and the brand, generating awareness through W.O.M and social media, enhancing brand experience, increasing sales and entertaining people simultaneously.
- Emotient - The leading authority on facial expression recognition and analysis technologies that are enabling a future of emotion aware computing. Emotient provides software developers industry leading expression recognition and analysis capabilities. From still and video image inputs, Emotient’s platform outputs important data related to core emotions and summaries of emotional states using software based on expert research and analysis of extensive data sets.
- Epson - A global technology leader and wearable innovator showcasing the future of augmented reality with the EPSON Moverio BT-200 wearable glasses. The BT-200 features a host of technological advancements that will enable the use of a suite of truly innovative applications.
- EyeTech Digital Systems - The leader and innovator in eye tracking hardware and software offering solutions to meet a variety of tracking needs and applications.
“We are excited to announce the addition of ad:tech NEXT to ad:tech San Francisco 2014.” said Kimberly Dunn, marketing director for ad:tech. “This innovation to the expo floor showcases the future of advertising and technology through established brands and startups that are spearheading revolutionary solutions and exploring the frontier of digital marketing.”
- To register for ad:tech San Francisco 2014, visit: http://bit.ly/1awiTkl
- For more information on ad:tech San Francisco 2014, visit: bit.ly/LqqsQL
- For more information on the expo floor features, visit: http://bit.ly/1b8fchr
- For more information on the Keynote sessions, visit: http://bit.ly/1hf1Unx
- Follow @adtech on Twitter and join the conversation using #adtechSF
ad:tech is an interactive advertising and technology conference and exhibition that covers the entire digital marketing ecosystem. Worldwide events – 10 shows in six countries annually – blend keynote speakers, topic-driven panels and workshops to provide industry professionals with the tools and techniques they need to compete in a changing world. For more information, visit www.ad-tech.com.
ad:tech is owned by dmg events, which was founded in 1989 and now organizes over 80 events in 25 countries each year. Headquartered in Stamford, Conn., it is currently active in North America, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, Asia and Australia, employing more than 300 staff. dmg events is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. For more information on dmg events, visit www.dmgevents.com.
Jun. 3, 2015 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 2,168
Jun. 3, 2015 12:15 AM EDT Reads: 5,646
Jun. 3, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 5,316
Jun. 3, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Reads: 1,416
Jun. 2, 2015 11:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,306
Jun. 2, 2015 11:00 PM EDT Reads: 4,461
Jun. 2, 2015 10:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,087
Jun. 2, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,436
Jun. 2, 2015 10:15 PM EDT Reads: 2,018
Jun. 2, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 3,411
Jun. 2, 2015 10:00 PM EDT Reads: 1,159
Jun. 2, 2015 09:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,246
Jun. 2, 2015 08:45 PM EDT Reads: 1,814
Jun. 2, 2015 08:30 PM EDT Reads: 1,730
Jun. 2, 2015 08:15 PM EDT Reads: 4,232