|By PR Newswire||
|March 11, 2014 01:11 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
National Strategies Drive the Adoption of Cyber Solutions
•The global cyber security market generated a revenue of $xx billion in 2011, according to Frost & Sullivan estimates.
•The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of xx% and reach $xxbillion by 2020.
•In 2012, most market revenue was generated from North America ($xx billion) and Europe ($xx billion).
•The market will be dominated by Europe ($xx billion) and North America ($xx billion) by 2020, with revenue from Asia-Pacific also rising to $xx billion.
•The majority of current cyber security revenue is generated from network security and security operations.
•The market suppliers have been segmented into xx groups based on their customer focus of government, industry infrastructure, or commercial users.
•Research indicates that national and international organisations are making some progress in their efforts to coordinate and regulate cyber security.
•Market trends indicate the emergence of more cyber security insurance companies and the continued prevalence of government customers.
Most countries have acknowledged the threat of cyber attacks and will further enhance defence capabilities.
The risk of espionage in cyberspace is noticed by critical industries (banking, defence), leading to heavy spending to secure confidential information.
Defence primes will be in a better position to implement full solutions to nationwide systems as well as international organisations.
Economic problems in the west have not and will not hinder the adoption of cyber security but will decrease the amount spent on cyber solutions.
Well-developed countries and countries that have vast resources are in danger of cyber attacks; accordingly, this is where most of the investment is expected.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What customers do industry competitors focus on?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies, products, or services continue to exist or will they get acquired by other companies? Will the products or services become features in other markets?
- Which geographical areas are currently the most vulnerable to cyber threats? Which geographies are focusing on decreasing the risk factor?
- Are the products and services offered today, meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Will international standards and national strategies create a vast demand for cyber security?
Total Cyber Security Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecast and Trends
North America Breakdown
Latin America Breakdown
Middle East and Africa Breakdown
To order this report: Global Cyber Security Market Assessment
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001