|By PR Newswire||
|March 11, 2014 02:54 PM EDT||
LONDON, March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Daily prizes to be won until 21 March thanks to the new Facebook campaign by online travel company eDreams
Europe's leading online travel company, eDreams, has launched its "Everyday America" competition (URL campaign) on Facebook with prizes of trips to New York, Havana, Cancún, Buenos Aires, São Paulo and Montevideo for two people, in addition to a five-night stay at a TRYP hotel and significant discounts on flights.
From today until 21 March, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German and British followers of eDreams on the social network have 12 opportunities to explore one of these six destinations spanning the American continent, or to obtain a discount of 100 euros on flights to travel to anywhere in the world.
The Social Media Director at eDreams, Bob Samii, states that "competitions are an important part of our marketing strategy on social networks to promote customer loyalty among our nearly 700,000 followers on Facebook." For these to be successful "it is important that the prizes are appealing, therefore through the 'Everyday America' campaign, trips to the most emblematic destinations in the American continent are now up for grabs," he adds.
To take part in the competition simply enter via the Facebook app (https://www.facebook.com/edreams), choose your preferred destination out of the six possible options available and share the link with your friends. The more people who share the link, the more chances you have of winning one of the six trips or one of the seven discount vouchers of 100 euros.
A winner will be selected each day and will be announced on the eDreams Facebook page every afternoon.
To promote the campaign, eDreams is hosting Twitter Parties in several countries, with the one in Spain to be held on 19 March. Lasting for an hour and a half and focused on the American continent, the party will outline a series of questions related to America with which the participants can win a prize every six minutes.
Find out a little bit more about the destinations that are waiting for you in Everyday America!
- New York: The Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Statue of Liberty, Fifth Avenue... New York is a world of sensations that will surprise you and leave a lasting impression.
- Cancún: Sun, white sandy beaches, turquoise blue waters, piña coladas and delicious Caribbean food. Cancún is, without a doubt, a true paradise on earth.
- Havana: Welcome to Havana! There is no better destination if you are looking for a trip full of rhythm, people brimming with happiness, nature, and, not forgetting a good glass of rum.
- São Paulo: If city life is for you, you will love São Paulo. A city with everything you need: culture, cuisine and, above all, bags of fun. An unforgettable trip guaranteed.
- Buenos Aires: Tango, football, cuisine... Buenos Aires, the most European city in Latin America, and much more. The ideal starting point for discovering the essence of South America.
- Montevideo: Montevideo is a vibrant, eclectic and diverse city. A sure bet that your trip will have everything: beach, relaxation, culture, good food and a bustling night life.
eDreams (http://www.edreams.es) is Europe's leading online travel company. The company provides its services in Spain, Italy, France, Portugal, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Chile, India, Peru, Venezuela, Argentina, Colombia, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Hong Kong, South Africa, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Egypt, Morocco, Thailand, Greece and The Netherlands among others. eDreams has one of the highest growth rates in the European market of online travel. The company has a wide selection of flights, hotels, flights+hotel and other products available to its customers through reservation engines with the latest in-built technologies for pricing and searching.