|By PR Newswire||
|March 11, 2014 07:59 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, Ireland, March 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfj8zq/wireless_audio) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the International Wireless Audio Device Market - Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
The wireless audio device market report, a culmination of an extensive primary and secondary research, provides the current size of the global market in terms of revenue and volume and also forecasts the same from 2013 to 2018. The report analyzes the global market and presents detail insights of the market by technology, products, applications, and geography. A detailed analysis on the drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the market are also presented along with an insightful quantitative Porters analysis of the market forces.
The report constitutes of the various trends which are driving the market by product, by technology, by applications and by geography. Trends like change in perception of consumers for wireless audio, increased mobility, growing adoption of smart gadgets are enabling the growth of the wireless audio industry. The wireless audio devices currently have the largest market in Americas, followed by Europe and APAC region. APAC region is expected to exhibit a highest growth among all regions and is likely to emerge as the second largest market by 2018.This growing market for wireless audio presents vast opportunities for players all across the value chain.
The major market players covered in this report are Bose Corporation (U.S.), Harman Industries (U.S.), Voxx International Corporation (U.S.), Vizio, Inc. (U.S.), Sennheiser Electronic GMBH (Germany), B&W Group Ltd. (U.K), Sony Corporation (Japan), Shure, Inc. (U.S.), Philips Corporation (The Netherlands), Polk Audio (U.S.) and Vizio, Inc. (U.S.).
Scope of the Report
- Products: The wireless audio device market by field devices is segmented into wireless speakers, wireless headphones, wireless microphones and sound bars. Each of the above mentioned market segments are further divided by geography (Americas, Europe, APAC and ROW).
- Technology: The market by technology discuses the applications of technologies used in wireless audio devices the technologies discussed includes: Bluetooth, WI-Fi, RF, IR and SKAA.
- Application: The application market is segmented into home application sector, consumer application sector, commercial application sector and others. Commercial application sector includes hospitality area like hotels, events and data centers. The other application includes automotive and defense applications.
- Geography: The report discusses the market under four geographical heads namely: The Americas, Europe, APAC and ROW. The geographical analysis contains in-depth classification for the U.S., Canada, Brazil and others in the Americas; The U.K., Germany, France and rest of Europe in Europe; China, Japan, Australia, and others in Asia-Pacific; and Africa and the Middle East in ROW.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Wireless Audio Device Market By Products
5 Wireless Audio Device Technology Market
6 Wireless Audio Device Market By Application
7 Wireless Audio Device Market By Geography
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Apple, Inc
- Avnera Corporation
- Bluetooth Sig, Inc
- Bose Corporation
- Boston Acoustics, Inc
- Csr Plc
- Harman International Industries Inc
- Klipsch Group, Inc
- Logitech International SA
- Philips Electronics Corporation
- Plantronics, Inc
- Polk Audio, Inc
- Sennheiser Electronic Gmbh & Co Kg
- Shure, Inc
- Sonos, Inc
- Sony Corporation
- St andard Microsystems Corporation (Smsc)
- Vizio, Inc
- Voxx International Corporation
- Yamaha Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pfj8zq/wireless_audio
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets