|By Marketwired .||
|March 13, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/13/14 -- At the Google Enterprise Partner Summit in San Francisco last week, Cloud Sherpas was named Google Enterprise's Global Partner of the Year. This was the third consecutive year Cloud Sherpas earned Google's top partner award, which was based on Cloud Sherpas consistent achievement helping companies use Google cloud services.
In 2013, Cloud Sherpas sold more than 500,000 licenses, launched a Google Maps for Business practice helping businesses visualize their data, grew its Google platform and search businesses, and deployed thousands of Chrome for Business devices, demonstrating an unmatched commitment to delivering all Google Enterprise has to offer to businesses.
"We are proud to provide this recognition to Cloud Sherpas, who has consistently demonstrated sales, deployment and support excellence to our customers throughout 2013," said Mark Hodgson, Head of Global Partner Programs at Google.
Since 2007, Cloud Sherpas has helped thousands of businesses worldwide realize the benefits of using Google's enterprise cloud services. In the past year, Cloud Sherpas' Google business unit grew 70% while dramatically expanding both the scope of its services and its geographic reach. A few noteworthy 2013 accomplishments for their Google business include:
- More than 50 global enterprise deployments
- Added 20 new Google certifications, bringing total Google certifications to 70
- Launched Google Maps for Business practice; achieved Premier status in North America and APAC
- Acquired Stoneburn Software to expand EMEA presence and vertical market expertise
- Cloud Sherpas now has eight Google Enterprise Premier Partner status across three continents (North America, Europe and Australia), product lines and market segments.
- Cloud Sherpas was approved to offer Customer Success Services for Google Apps, providing 24/7 support around the globe for Google's largest enterprise customers
- Cloud Sherpas was also recognized with the following regional awards:
- Partner of the Year, North America, SMB
- Partner of the Year, North America, Apps Enterprise, Bookings
- Partner of the Year, North America, Apps Enterprise, Sourced Revenue
- Partner of the Year, North America, Apps Enterprise, Deployment Partner
- Partner of the Year, North America, GEO, Innovation
- Partner of the Year, APAC, Special Contribution
"The Global Partner of the Year award further signifies the value Google places on its partners in successfully bringing Google Enterprise technology to business through the channel," said Doug Shepard, President of Cloud Sherpas Google business unit. "We are truly humbled to have been recognized by Google for three consecutive years as it strongly demonstrates our mutual commitment to delivering the best cloud applications to our customers and recognizes the experience, quality and leadership Cloud Sherpas consistently brings to the market."
About Cloud Sherpas
Cloud Sherpas is a global cloud advisory and technology services company, with over 700 people serving Fortune 500 clients and thousands of other businesses around the world. Our experts provide unrivaled cloud strategy, implementation and integration capabilities, having successfully worked with clients across industries. Cloud Sherpas is a Platinum Salesforce.com Cloud Alliance partner, the three-time Google Enterprise Partner of the Year and a ServiceNow Master Services partner, making the firm one of the world's leading cloud services brokerages. With a track record of over 5,000 successful cloud implementations, Cloud Sherpas has helped businesses become more connected and collaborative, better manage their customer relationships, and streamline their IT processes. Cloud Sherpas is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices throughout the United States and operations in Australia, India, Japan, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.cloudsherpas.com.