|By PR Newswire||
|March 13, 2014 10:26 AM EDT||
-- An insight on purchase patterns for heavy electricity users in deregulated states
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 1:00 p.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Farah Saeed Energy & Environment Principal Consultant at Frost & Sullivan
According to a recent Frost & Sullivan in-depth end-user analysis of the commercial and industrial market, approximately 40 percent of respondents expect its electricity consumption to increase within the next two years. The question is, whether this sentiment is enough for customers to switch suppliers.
The perception is that the competitive environment in deregulated states is dictated by low customer loyalty, price competition, and low market entry barriers. There are approximately 24 states that have deregulated electricity markets. This webinar will gauge customer perception and choice for heavy electricity usage in the commercial and industrial space. The analysis profiles heavy electricity users within five different sectors including manufacturing, data centers, hospitals, education, and small franchise. The webinar will also evaluate the choices for energy management service.
Reasons to attend:
- Learn about customer perception in deregulated states for purchasing electricity and energy management services
- Identify key market trends
- Review purchase criteria for selecting a energy service provider (ESCO)
This presentation will discuss customer trends and opportunities for energy management services and electricity, it will benefit the following: utilities, ESCO, and technology providers for demand response.
"With the influx of distributed generation, pressure on regulatory compliance, growing sentiment for sustainability and corporate responsibility, the electricity market is undergoing a major transformation," said Frost & Sullivan Principal Consultant Farah Saeed. "Discussion on the possibilities for lowering electricity consumption through energy efficiency measures has been escalated in most organizations. The question is to what degree does the current electricity offering resonates with existing customers."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Energy & Environment practice, please visit: www.environment.frost.com
- To attend the briefing, email [email protected] your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country. Or go here to register: http://bit.ly/1gemN3G
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan