|By PR Newswire||
|March 13, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
DUBLIN, March 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws8vfp/natural_source) has announced the addition of the "Natural Source Vitamin E (Tocopherols and Tocotrienols) - An Indian Market Overview" report to their offering.
Indian Natural Vitamin E market is in infant stage and is growing at a healthy rate. Currently, natural vitamin E is being mainly used in dietary supplements followed by fortification of foods & beverages and cosmetics. Preference towards the application of Natural Vitamin E in animal feed is expected to pick up in next couple of years which is almost negligible or very low at present.
Industry participants also expect that natural vitamin E is preferred to use, especially in high end pet food segment. Inline to the expansion of Indian nutraceutical market, the demand for vitamins has been increased over the years. Global leading nutraceutical companies such as Amway and Herbalife are investing in manufacturing nutraceuticals in India either directly or through contract manufacturers.
The Indian natural vitamin E market is composed of dietary supplements, fortified foods & beverages and cosmetics. Dietary supplements segment leads the market followed by food & beverages. In India, Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) and Banglore (Karnataka) are the regions with highest number of nutraceutical manufacturers. These companies have been preferred partners for international as well as domestic pharma and nutraceutical manufacturers.
Natural source Vitamin E products analyzed in this study include Tocopherols and Tocotrienols. The end use application markets covered in the report include Animal Feed, Nutritional/Dietary Supplements, Food & Beverages and Cosmetics. The report reviews, analyses and projects the natural source vitamin E market for India.
Indian Natural Vitamin E volume market, estimated at 24.5 metric tons with a value of US$1.9 million in 2013 and forecast to be 27.1 metric tons valued at US$2.2 million in 2014, is further projected to reach 55.1 metric tons worth US$5.4 million by 2020, thereby maintaining a volume CAGR of 11.7% and a value CAGR of 15.8% between 2012 and 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
2. REGULATIONS FOR DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AND INGREDIENTS
3. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
4. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
5. INDIAN MARKET OVERVIEW
6. KEY INDIAN PLAYERS
7. GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
MAJOR GLOBAL MARKET PLAYERS
- Advanced Organic Material SA
- American River Nutrition, Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF Corporation
- BTSA Biotechnologías Aplicados SA
- Beijing Gingko Group
- Carotech Bhd.
- DSM Nutritional Products, LLC/Cargill Inc
- Davos Life Science Pte Ltd
- Eisai Food & Chemical Co Ltd
- Fenchem Biotek Ltd
- Jiangsu Spring Fruit (JSF) Biological Products Co Ltd
- Riken Vitamin Co Ltd
- Vitae Naturals (Formerly Vitae Caps SA)
- Zhejiang Medicine Co Ltd
- Zhejiang Worldbestve Biotechnology Co Ltd
MAJOR INDIAN MARKET PLAYERS
- ADI Finechem Limited (Formerly H.K. Finechem Ltd)
- ADM Agro Industries India Private Limited
- Amway India Enterprises Pvt Ltd
- Anshul Life Sciences
- BASF India Ltd.
- Cachet Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
- Chemical Construction International (P) Limited
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- DSM Nutritional Products (India) Ltd
- Geltec Private Limited
- Herbalife International India Pvt Ltd
- India Glycols Ltd.
- Inlife Healthcare
- K. Sevantilal & Co.
- Kalgov Labs Limited
- Leeford Healthcare Ltd.
- Matrix Universal (Marathwada Chemical Industries Pvt Ltd)
- Privi Pharma Pvt. Ltd
- Salchm India
- Sami Labs Limited
- Sarvotham Care Limited
- Softesule Private Limited
- Softgel Healthcare Pvt Ltd
- Stallion Laboratories Pvt Ltd
- Strides Arcolab Limited
- Switzer Life Science Pvt Ltd
- Twilight Litaka Pharma Ltd
- Zenith Nutrition
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ws8vfp/natural_source
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets