|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:30 AM EDT||
XI'AN, China, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Feb 10th, KOSUN announced that it will display its newly developed solids control & waste treatment products -- the Black Rhino Shale Shaker and Vertical Cutting Dryer at CIPPE 2014 on March 19-21 in Beijing, China.
"Black Rhino series solids control equipment has been our promotion and sales focus since 2013," said Rex Geng, General Manager of KOSUN. "We call this series Black Rhino not only because its black appearance, but also for its superior performance," Rex explained.
The Black Rhino series features an array of solids control equipment that were improved upon original KOSUN products in 2013 as a sales strategy focused on the European and U.S. market. Building upon the company's more than 20 years of of research and development experience, Black Rhino products possess stable quality, high purification efficiency, diversified models and a black appearance. They are also equipped with green supports and are considered to be more cost-effective than many other leading international companies in the industry.
"We are waiting for a good time and a good stage to display our best innovations in front of industrial professionals from the entire world. Beijing CIPPE 2014 is the largest world-class petrochemical exhibition in Asia and we hope to make a huge impact at this global gathering. Our products-savvy experts are willing to discuss every technological requirement with industrial partners and customers throughout the event," said Rex Geng.
KOSUN has developed two Black Rhino series products: shale shaker and centrifuge. Different models are available for each and both have been in production since Black Rhino Centrifuge's successful debut at the 5th Shanghai CIPPE in August of 2013.
For the promotion of its new solids control products, KOSUN has booked a full exhibition schedule for 2014. It will attend the 2014 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) in Houston, Texas USA from May 5-8 after CIPPE 2014.
To assist the sales and promotion of KOSUN products in the U.S. market, KOSUN Solids Control established an USA subsidiary in Houston, Texas mainly responsible for the sales and promotion of the Black Rhino series and launched a USA website in the same year.
As a leader in the domestic solids control industry and an expert in waste treatment, KOSUN has continuously developed solids control and waste treatment technologies since its establishment in 1992. Its sustaining innovative ability gave birth to shale shaker in 1992, desander and desilter in 1993, centrifugal pump in 1994, vacuum degasser in 1997, decanter centrifuge in 1998, low-temperature oilfield solids control system in 1998 and now the Black Rhino portfolio, which is geared towards the U.S. market, in 2013.
Besides its advantages in innovation, KOSUN has comprehensive sales and after-sales services networks across the globe. It also provides 24 hour technical and sales support for domestic and overseas customers online and offline.
Historic KOSUN Moments:
- In 2007, KOSUN won a PEXMEX offshore oil module bid
- In 2011, KOSUN signed a solids control systems contract with Gazprom for 3 sets of 3000m truck-mounted drilling rigs.
- In 2012, KOSUN Kazakhstan Solids Control Factory was completed and put into use and KOSUN Service Co., Ltd (Kazakhstan) obtained a low temperature solids control systems order for 2 sets of 70D drilling rigs from Sino-KZ GWDC.
- In 2013, KOSUN signed a 7sets 2000HP onshore rig mud solids control systems contract with Honghua Group in Xi'an, China.
- In 2013, KOSUN secured solids control systems contract with Polish Drilling Company, signaling a substantial step upwards on product quality and services.
- In 2013, KOSUN Solids Control Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in Houston, Texas, USA, and the Black Rhino brand was created.