|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 08:09 AM EDT||
DUBLIN, Mar. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets
) has announced the addition of the
report to their offering.
In 2012, although the growth rate of global demand for industrial robots has slowed down, the sales volume of robots worldwide set the record the second highest just after that in 2011 and arrived at 159,000 units. In particular, China's demand for industrial robots sees the most rapid growth and it has been the world's second large market just behind Japan.
During 2005-2012, China's industrial robot market sales showed an AAGR of about 29%, and the sales volume in 2012 approximated 27,000 units, presenting a year-on-year growth rate of 19.2%. Currently, automotive sector and electronics industry are the two fields where industrial robots (mainly welding, handling, assembly and other types of industrial robot) find the most massive application.
As far as the industrial robot market of China is concerned, there is still a wide gap between local brands of robot cell products and foreign brands in terms of competitiveness. Local enterprises in the industrial robot market are still mainly industrial robot system integrators in the downstream, while foreign brands sell products by cooperating with system integrators, thus with certain reliance on these integrators.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Industrial Robot
2. Global Industrial Robot Industry
3. China Industrial Robot Industry
4. Industrial Robot Companies in China
5. International Industrial Robot Companies
- Anhui Efort Intelligent Equipment
- Beijing Huawei Zhongxing Electric
- Changzhou Mingseal Robotic Technology
- China Shipbuilding Trading (Kunming) (CSTCKM)
- Dalian Zhiyun Automation
- Fengyu Company
- Foshan Shunde JaTen Electronic
- GSK CNC Equipment
- HUAHENG Welding CO., Ltd
- Harbin Boshi Automation
- Harbin Haier hagongda Robot Technology
- Harbin Welding Institute
- Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Miracle Automation Engineering
- Nanjing Panda Electronics Company Limited
- Shanghai STEP Electric Corporation
- Shanghai Triowin Automation Machinery.
- Shenzhen Adtech Technology(ADTECH)
- Shenzhen Jasic Technology.
- Siasun Robot & Automation
- Start To Sail Industrial Robots CO Ltd
- Suzhou Boshi Robot Technology Co Ltd
- Tangshan Kaiyuan Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3gz23/global_and
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, [email protected]
SOURCE Research and Markets