|By Marketwired .||
|March 14, 2014 09:08 AM EDT||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwired) -- 03/14/14 -- Cool Gear International®, a global leader in housewares and hydration products, today announced new additions to its hydration, Coca-Cola® and entertaining lines at the International Home and Housewares Show (IHHS), March 15 - 18, 2014 at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago (booth #S1877). New featured products highlight popular trends such as mega-hydration, vintage mason jars and swingtop bottles plus Coca-Cola® and Collegiate licensed products.
"These additions allow us to be on trend with what we are seeing in the market around hydration and consumers' demand for easier ways to get in their daily water intake," said Donna Roth, president/CEO of Cool Gear International®. "In addition to mega hydration and flavor infusion they want retro; our newly expanded Mason Jar line, Swingtop bottles and classic Coca-Cola® designs are sure to quickly become fan favorites."
At the show, Cool Gear International will highlight its BPA-free offerings for 2014 including:
- Swingtop Bottles - Brand new to Cool Gear International's® line of products are the Swingtop Bottles, inspired by the popular vintage trend in housewares and perfect for outdoor entertaining during the spring and summer. The 20 oz. and 36 oz. Swingtop Bottles feature a stainless steel, leak-proof swingtop cap and unique twist-apart feature making them easy to clean. Twist bottle open to load with ice. Twist to close and fill from the top with a favorite beverage or water. (36 oz. under $20, 20 oz. under $15)
- Mason Jars - Cool Gear® has expanded to a complete line of Mason Jar hydration and food storage products. The 64 oz. Mason Jar with Handle reinvents the mega hydration trend with its pull up leak-proof sipper cap. The 16 oz. Mason jar has a dual function cap and is available in eye-popping graphics and solids. The 28 oz. Mason Food Jar is made in shatter resistant Tritan, microwave safe and comes with a built-in steam vent along with a slider fork. (Mason Jar with Handle: $9.99 - $14.99, Mason Food Jar: under $10)
- coolgearcan 1 Gallon Dispenser and coolgearcan with Handle - Launched at IHHS in 2013, Cool Gear International is adding to the coolgearcan line with new items that support the mega-hydration beverage trend (128 oz. and 33 oz. respectively). The 1 Gallon coolgearcan Beverage Dispenser is ideal for outdoor entertaining. (Handle Can: $9.99 - $14.99, Dispenser: $12.99)
- Double Wall Smoothie Bottles - Ideal for the rapidly growing number of consumers regularly preparing and enjoying smoothies and milk shakes, the double-walled insulated bottles include a mouth straw designed with a special agitator to re-mix your beverage easily. The Smoothie Bottles keep beverages cold and fresh and are available in 20 oz. and 24 oz. ($9.99 - $14.99)
- Arise Wave and Arise Double Wall Bottles - Introducing Cool Gear's® new patent pending Arise cap featuring Autosip technology. With one touch of the button, this innovative cap opens quickly and easily. The Autosip button releases the sanitary cover that keeps the silicone sipper germ-free. It's the only cap on the market with a removable sipper for easy cleaning. Available in 14 oz. Arise Tyke, 28 oz. Arise Wave, and 20 oz. Arise Double Wall bottles. Perfect for the gym! (Under $15)
- Filtration Plus Infuser Pitcher - The only pitcher on the market that allows consumers to both filter their water and infuse it with their favorite fruits, vegetables and herbs. ($20 - $30)
- Coca-Cola® Designs - Additions to the licensed Coca-Cola® line feature the Cool Gear Coca-Cola® Swingtop bottle, Bottle Cap serving tray, a chiller with a top that resembles the classic Coca-Cola® bottle cap, vintage Coca-Cola® coolgearcans and a special 100th Anniversary Coca-Cola® Icon Bottle tumbler. ($5.99 - $19.99)
- Collegiate Licensing CLC - Show your spirit with Cool Gear®'s officially licensed CLC line of hydration and food storage containers featuring the hottest colleges and universities in the United States. The perfect accessory for tailgating and back to school. (Under $20)
The new 2014 Cool Gear International® products will be on display at the show and available for purchase to retail buyers. The new items will also be for sale at select retailers nationwide starting in May 2014, except for the Filter Plus Infuser Pitcher, which is available now at Walmart and on Cool Gear International's® website www.coolgearinc.com. Cool Gear International's® new products are part of the brand's 200 patents and hundreds of products available in more than 55 countries. To learn more about Cool Gear International® and its offerings visit www.coolgearinc.com or join the conversation on Facebook at facebook.com/coolgearinc, Twitter (@coolgearinc) and Instagram (@coolgearinc).
About Cool Gear International®
Since 2000, Cool Gear International®, Inc. has served as the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative hydration and food storage products. With headquarters in Plymouth, Mass., Cool Gear International's talented and trendy staff delivers high-quality products at a great value. For more information about Cool Gear International®, please visit www.coolgearinc.com.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2542545
Code Halos - aka "digital fingerprints" - are the key organizing principle to understand a) how dumb things become smart and b) how to monetize this dynamic. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robert Brown, AVP, Center for the Future of Work at Cognizant Technology Solutions, outlined research, analysis and recommendations from his recently published book on this phenomena on the way leading edge organizations like GE and Disney are unlocking the Internet of Things opportunity and what steps your o...
Jan. 26, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 2,699
The move in recent years to cloud computing services and architectures has added significant pace to the application development and deployment environment. When enterprise IT can spin up large computing instances in just minutes, developers can also design and deploy in small time frames that were unimaginable a few years ago. The consequent move toward lean, agile, and fast development leads to the need for the development and operations sides to work very closely together. Thus, DevOps become...
Jan. 26, 2015 02:00 AM EST Reads: 2,363
In their session at @ThingsExpo, Shyam Varan Nath, Principal Architect at GE, and Ibrahim Gokcen, who leads GE's advanced IoT analytics, focused on the Internet of Things / Industrial Internet and how to make it operational for business end-users. Learn about the challenges posed by machine and sensor data and how to marry it with enterprise data. They also discussed the tips and tricks to provide the Industrial Internet as an end-user consumable service using Big Data Analytics and Industrial C...
Jan. 26, 2015 01:00 AM EST Reads: 2,510
SYS-CON Media announced that Splunk, a provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, has launched an ad campaign on Big Data Journal. Splunk software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The ads focus on delivering ROI - how improved uptime delivered $6M in annual ROI, improving customer operations by minin...
Jan. 26, 2015 12:45 AM EST Reads: 3,456
“DevOps is really about the business. The business is under pressure today, competitively in the marketplace to respond to the expectations of the customer. The business is driving IT and the problem is that IT isn't responding fast enough," explained Mark Levy, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Serena Software, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 26, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,137
"SOASTA built the concept of cloud testing in 2008. It's grown from rather meager beginnings to where now we are provisioning hundreds of thousands of servers on a daily basis on behalf of customers around the world to test their applications," explained Tom Lounibos, CEO of SOASTA, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at DevOps Summit, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 26, 2015 12:00 AM EST Reads: 2,182
SYS-CON Events announced today that ActiveState, the leading independent Cloud Foundry and Docker-based PaaS provider, has been named “Silver Sponsor” of SYS-CON's DevOps Summit New York, which will take place June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. ActiveState believes that enterprises gain a competitive advantage when they are able to quickly create, deploy and efficiently manage software solutions that immediately create business value, but they face many challenges that ...
Jan. 25, 2015 11:45 PM EST Reads: 1,780
“This win means a great deal to us because it is decided by the readers – the people who understand how use of our technology enables new insights that drive the business,” said Matt Davies, senior director, EMEA marketing, Splunk. “Splunk Enterprise enables organizations to improve service levels, reduce operations costs, mitigate security risks, enhance DevOps collaboration, create new product and service offerings and obtain deeper insight into customer behavior. Being named Best Business App...
Jan. 25, 2015 10:30 PM EST Reads: 1,770
The Industrial Internet revolution is now underway, enabled by connected machines and billions of devices that communicate and collaborate. The massive amounts of Big Data requiring real-time analysis is flooding legacy IT systems and giving way to cloud environments that can handle the unpredictable workloads. Yet many barriers remain until we can fully realize the opportunities and benefits from the convergence of machines and devices with Big Data and the cloud, including interoperability, ...
Jan. 25, 2015 07:45 PM EST Reads: 2,324
SYS-CON Media announced that Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow, has launched a new ad campaign in Cloud Computing Journal. The ad campaign, a webcast titled 'Is Your Data Center Ready for the Application Economy?', focuses on the latest data center networking technologies, including SDN or ACI, and how customers are using SDN and ACI in their organizations to achieve business agility. The Cisco webcast is available on-demand.
Jan. 25, 2015 07:00 PM EST Reads: 1,238
Datapipe has acquired GoGrid, a provider of multi-cloud solutions for Big Data deployments. GoGrid’s proprietary orchestration and automation technologies provide 1-Button deployment for Big Data solutions that speed creation and results of new cloud projects. “GoGrid has made it easy for companies to stand up Big Data solutions quickly,” said Robb Allen, CEO, Datapipe. “Datapipe customers will achieve significant value from the speed at which we can now create new Big Data projects in the clou...
Jan. 25, 2015 06:30 PM EST Reads: 1,584
IoT is still a vague buzzword for many people. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Mike Kavis, Vice President & Principal Cloud Architect at Cloud Technology Partners, discussed the business value of IoT that goes far beyond the general public's perception that IoT is all about wearables and home consumer services. He also discussed how IoT is perceived by investors and how venture capitalist access this space. Other topics discussed were barriers to success, what is new, what is old, and what th...
Jan. 25, 2015 06:15 PM EST Reads: 3,805
The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly in the process of breaking from its heretofore relatively obscure enterprise applications (such as plant floor control and supply chain management) and going mainstream into the consumer space. More and more creative folks are interconnecting everyday products such as household items, mobile devices, appliances and cars, and unleashing new and imaginative scenarios. We are seeing a lot of excitement around applications in home automation, personal fitness,...
Jan. 25, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 2,732
Security can create serious friction for DevOps processes. We've come up with an approach to alleviate the friction and provide security value to DevOps teams. In her session at DevOps Summit, Shannon Lietz, Senior Manager of DevSecOps at Intuit, will discuss how DevSecOps got started and how it has evolved. Shannon Lietz has over two decades of experience pursuing next generation security solutions. She is currently the DevSecOps Leader for Intuit where she is responsible for setting and driv...
Jan. 25, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 1,417
Dale Kim is the Director of Industry Solutions at MapR. His background includes a variety of technical and management roles at information technology companies. While his experience includes work with relational databases, much of his career pertains to non-relational data in the areas of search, content management, and NoSQL, and includes senior roles in technical marketing, sales engineering, and support engineering. Dale holds an MBA from Santa Clara University, and a BA in Computer Science f...
Jan. 25, 2015 06:00 PM EST Reads: 3,006