|By PR Newswire||
|March 14, 2014 06:22 PM EDT||
NEW YORK, March 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Economist Group announced the re-launch of the group's award winning GE Look ahead programme. The Group developed Look ahead in 2013 to sift out the noise around innovation and surface insights that are high-quality and high-value for global business decision makers. The multi-platform, adaptive designed microsite gives a new face to the partnership between GE and The Economist Group.
"The award winning GE Look ahead programme enjoyed extraordinary success in 2013 across paid, earned and owned media," said Nick Blunden, SVP and director digital and content strategy of The Economist Group. "And, we are absolutely delighted, with the continuation of the programme in 2014, to have the opportunity to reimagine the GE Look ahead microsite (http://gelookahead.economist.com) to make it even more engaging, mobile friendly and social."
"With our partners at The Economist, we believe we have created a category-defining program in the content and native space," said Jason Hill, GE's director of global media strategy." GE works to ensure our marketing efforts are as innovative as our products, and we are proud of the Look ahead program as an example of digital innovation and brand and publisher coming together. We are excited to see the program grow and evolve in its second year."
Updated campaign features include:
- Multi-platform, adaptive designed microsite for desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Global content including new content features
- Regional content focused on Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, North Africa Turkey, and Australia
- Translated content available in Arabic, German, Portuguese and Mandarin
- Regional Newsletter Campaign offering targeted content for North America, Brazil, Europe, Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Turkey and Australia
- Opt-in newsletter allowing users to sign up on the microsite
- Native video available on Economist.com and The Economist app
- Breakfast Briefings in Sub-Saharan Africa, South America, Indonesia and Korea
The updated microsite can be viewed at http://gelookahead.economist.com. You can also follow the programme using #GELookahead.
About The Economist Group (economistgroup.com)
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
SOURCE The Economist Group