|By Business Wire||
|March 17, 2014 08:15 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckfg7c/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Hosted and Cloud Solutions for Contact Centers Market in Latin America" report to their offering.
The FPD TV market is witnessing a short replacement cycle due to technology dynamism. Despite huge demand, local capabilities on the manufacturing front have remained limited due to absence of an evolved ecosystem. Mitigation of this challenge necessitates identification of alternate value adding activities, such as panel assembly/manufacturing, to boost the local FPD TV ecosystem. The study points the future trend of transformation of TV into a multifunctional device with smart features.
- With a hosted or cloud solution, all features and functionalities are on demand. These solutions are easily scalable, so as businesses need an increase or decrease in any of the resources, they can adapt quickly by adding or reducing them.
- The operating expenditure (OPEX) model for hosted and cloud contact centers allows small and medium contact centers to utilize resources and technologies that traditionally only large enterprises have been able to afford since they require heavy capital investment and a dedicated team to lead infrastructure maintenance and management.
- Large enterprises have been most interested in the dedicated cloud model because it provides essential security and reliability. On the other hand, small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) are drawn by the multi-tenant cloud model, which offers advanced technology at a low cost.
- By leaving the management of IT infrastructure to a specialized vendor, channel, or service provider, companies free up resources better used to strengthen the core business.
- In Latin America (LATAM), the hosting and cloud solutions market for contact centers is still in a nascent phase; however, some companies are showing interest, and early adopters have emerged.
Key Topics Covered
Market Overview and Definitions
Hosted and Cloud Solutions for Contact Centers Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Demand Analysis
- Business Models
- Ecosystem Analysis
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ckfg7c/analysis_of_the
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.