|By Business Wire||
|March 18, 2014 09:04 AM EDT||
Abila, a provider of software solutions dedicated to serving dynamic nonprofit organizations, membership associations, higher education institutions, government agencies and membership associations, today announced enhancements to Abila Grant Management 2014, including new features such as document management integration with Box.com and easier access to security settings. The enhancements give organizations extra control of their grant pipelines and increase productivity.
“We understand that grants are a growing revenue stream for our customers and that competition for those grants is high,” said Krista Endsley, CEO, Abila. “We want to enable our customers to be successful in not only being awarded grants, but in making sure they receive those awards year after year.”
Abila Grant Management 2014
Abila Grant Management 2014 is a web-based grant solution that uniquely combines development, contact, and financial data to improve grant pipeline oversight while optimizing success. The new version of the solution helps streamline business processes such as reporting and trend analysis, giving organizations more time to serve their missions, donors and communities.
Abila Grant Management Version 2014 has been visually updated and includes the following enhancements:
- Integration with Box.com for document management capabilities and a centralized location for all grant materials;
- Enhanced project management capabilities including more reminders available for upcoming milestones and events;
- Increased visibility to relationships between people, organizations, and employers;
- Audit stamps to promote accountability within the application;
- Executive View License to view grant and program records along with their associated documents in Box.com; and
- Super Users can set security data settings from within the specific grant, program, or organization for a more streamlined user experience.
“Our integration with Box.com will provide our customers with the quality document management they have been asking for,” said Erin Shy, vice president of product management and product marketing, Abila. “We want our customer to have access to the best technology available so they can focus on what is most important to them – their mission.”
On August 21, Abila acquired McLean, Va.-based Avectra and became one of the largest software solutions providers serving more than 8,000 organizations nationwide.
Abila with Avectra, now an Abila company, serves strategic leaders and managers in dynamic nonprofit organizations, associations and government agencies with comprehensive membership management SaaS and software solutions. Organizations trust Abila to simplify and streamline accounting, donor and grant management and large scale fundraising processes so they can perform their best work and focus on delivering their unique mission. For Abila, it’s personal and backed by a team with more than 50 years of experience dedicated to helping organizations achieve their vision. For more information, please visit www.abila.com.