|By PR Newswire||
|March 18, 2014 05:38 PM EDT||
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina, March 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pampa Energia S.A. (NYSE: PAM; Buenos Aires Stock Exchange: PAMP), announces today that:
It will hold a General Ordinary Shareholders' meeting on first and second call, on April 30, 2014, at 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon, respectively, in all cases at the registered office, located at Ortiz de Ocampo 3302, Building 4, Ground Floor, City of Buenos Aires, to consider the following agenda:
- Appointment of shareholders to approve and sign the minutes of the Shareholders' meeting.
- Consideration of the Company's Balance Sheet, Statements of Comprehensive Income, Statements of Changes in Shareholders' Equity, Statements of Cash Flows, the Notes, Auditors' Report, Supervisory Committee's Report, Annual Report and Corporate Governance Code for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013, Management's Discussion and Analysis required by the regulations of the Argentine Securities Commission. Additional Information required by Section 68 of the Listing Regulations of the Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, Auditor's Report and Supervisory Committee's Report, all for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013.
- Consideration of allocation of the results for the fiscal year.
- Consideration of Supervisory Committee's performance.
- Consideration of Board of Directors' performance.
- Consideration of fees payable to the members of the Supervisory Committee for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013, for $ 252,000 (total fees).
- Consideration of fees payable to the members of the Board of Directors for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2013, for $ 12,065,845 (total fees).
- Consideration of fees payable to the Independent Auditor.
- Appointment of three directors and one alternate statutory auditor.
- Appointment of Independent Auditor and Alternate Independent Auditor who shall render an opinion on the financial statements for the fiscal year started on January 1, 2014.
- Determination of fees payable to the Independent Auditor and Alternate Independent Auditor who shall render an opinion on the financial statements for the fiscal year stared on January 1, 2014.
- Consideration of allocation of a budgetary item for the operation of the Audit Committee.
- Grant of authorizations to carry out proceedings and filings necessary to obtain the relevant registrations.
For further information, contact:
Ricardo Torres – Co- Chief Executive Officer
Mariano Batistella – Special Projects and Planning Manager and Investor Relations Officer
3302 Ortiz de Ocampo, Building #4
(C1425DSR) Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires, Republica Argentina
Phone: 5411 4809 9500
SOURCE Pampa Energia S.A.