|By Marketwired .||
|March 19, 2014 03:29 PM EDT||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 03/19/14 -- Tealium®, the market leader in enterprise tag management and solutions that power real-time unified marketing initiatives, today announced that Tealium AudienceStream has been selected by the Digital Analytics Association (DAA) as its New Technology of the Year. The award was presented to Tealium at last night's DAA Awards for Excellence Gala in San Francisco. DAA members voted on the finalists for each category and then a select group of distinguished judges, comprised of DAA leaders and industry and media influencers, determined the final set of winners.
- Launched in September, AudienceStream is a pioneering audience segmentation and data distribution platform that helps marketers drive more profitable customer interactions across digital touch points, using their existing cloud applications. AudienceStream is built upon Tealium's market-leading tag management platform, Tealium iQ, to create a new class of application for driving digital marketing performance.
- The DAA is a not-for-profit association that helps enterprise organizations illuminate and overcome the challenges of data acquisition, exploration, deduction and application. It is the most recognized analytics organizations in the world, comprised of analysts and digital marketers from top brands.
- More than 90 nominations were submitted for this year's awards. A panel of more than 30 distinguished independent judges, representing all sectors of the digital analytics industry, selected the final award recipients.
- On Monday, as part of eMetrics Summit in San Francisco, Tealium announced that it is now managing advanced enterprise analytics deployments on more than 5,000 web and mobile sites, including solutions such as Adobe SiteCatalyst, IBM Coremetrics, Webtrends and others. A majority of those deployments are Adobe-related.
- The DAA award is the latest in a series of major industry awards recognizing Tealium's global leadership. In January, Forbes Magazine named Tealium to its list of America's Most Promising Companies for 2014. In November, Red Herring honored Tealium with its Global Top 100 Award, which honors technology leaders worldwide.
Jeff Lunsford, Tealium CEO
"It's a great honor to be recognized by our peers for continuing to drive innovation and provide superior technology to the digital marketing industry. AudienceStream enables marketers to unify their marketing initiatives across channels and drive more powerful, real-time results using their existing vendors. We will continue to focus on developing innovative technology that helps our global customers achieve amazing results."
To find out more about Tealium AudienceStream, please visit http://www.tealium.com or download two new white papers: "Digital Data Distribution in Action: A New Approach for Driving Real-Time Marketing Optimization," by Eric Peterson of Web Analytics Demystified; and "The Rise of Data Activism," by Ali Behnam, Tealium co-founder and president.
Tealium helps savvy brands bring order to marketing chaos and engage customers in innovative ways. Using Tealium as the foundation for their digital marketing operations, smart marketers can fuel real-time unified marketing initiatives and drive more profitable customer interactions across all digital touch points. Tealium is the recognized leader in enterprise tag management, and was recently named one of Forbes' Most Promising Companies in America for 2014. Each quarter, Tealium serves 1.2 trillion tags on behalf of its global clients, representing an estimated $75B in annual online transactions. For more information, please visit http://www.tealium.com.
Bhava Communications for Tealium