|By PR Newswire||
|March 20, 2014 09:33 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Uninsured personal injury victims with valid claims looking for alternative ways to pay healthcare costs resulting from their injuries can now turn to Money For Lawsuits to fund their medical procedures & treatments.
The newly launched program allows plaintiffs to choose their own medical provider or facility with financing for medical care starting at $1,000 to over $100,000.
At Money for Lawsuits, we understand the financial challenges and setbacks that accident victims can face, especially when they are uninsured. We are here for these victims and are ready to provide them with the financial assistance they need so that they:
- Can pay for the medical treatments they need
- Can cover their costs of living
- Can fully recover and not have to go back to work before they are physically and mentally ready to do so
- Can avoid being forced into accepting settlement offers that may less than what they deserve.
Some of the specific types of cases for which we can provide cash advances and lawsuit funding to uninsured accident victims include those that involve:
- Motor vehicle accident claims (including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents, etc.)
- Slip and fall accident claims
- Pedestrian accident claims
- Railroad accident claims covered by FELA
- Maritime accident claims covered by The Jones Act.
We can also provide our financial support services to uninsured people who may have sustained any of the following injuries and are waiting for settlements in their ongoing cases:
- Transvaginal mesh injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Hip implant injuries
If you or someone you love is interested in the medical funding services provided by Money for Lawsuits, you can call 888-747-8011 or click here to apply now.
Contact a specialist at Money For Lawsuits at: 888-747-8011, [email protected]
SOURCE Money For Lawsuits