|By PR Newswire||
|March 20, 2014 10:44 AM EDT||
CHICAGO, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- National awards programs recognized Crowe Horwath LLP, one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the U.S., and 26 of its personnel. In addition, seven people were recognized by programs in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.
- Crowe was on the InformationWeek500 list for the second year in a row. The list, compiled by InformationWeek magazine, recognizes the nation's top 500 innovative business teams that take unconventional approaches in the use of new technology and models to capture business opportunities and solve complex business problems.
- CEO Chuck Allen was named to the 2013 National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Directorship 100. Composed of more than 11,000 members, the NACD recognizes the top 100 most influential people in corporate governance. This is the third consecutive year Allen has appeared on the list.
- Kevin McGrath, current Crowe Horwath International CEO and former chief operating officer of Crowe Horwath LLP, was recognized in the top 20 of International Accounting Bulletin's (IAB) Global Accountancy Power 50 list. The IAB recognizes the 50 most powerful people in the profession with the Next 50 as potentials who might make the list next year. Allen was named to the Next 50 list.
- Jill Czerwinski, a senior manager in Risk Consulting services in the Chicago office, was named one of Consulting Magazine's Rising Stars of the Profession in the "Excellence in Client Service" category.
- Mary Ann Travers, a partner in Financial Advisory Services in the Oak Brook office, was named one of CPA Practice Advisor's 2013 Most Powerful Women in Accounting. The award recognizes influential women in the accounting profession who demonstrate leadership and commitment.
- Brian Kistler, a manager in Risk Consulting services in the Atlanta office, was selected to Internal Auditor magazine's "Top Auditors Under 30" list.
- Andrew Leeth, senior staff in Risk Consulting services in the Indianapolis office, was recognized by the Americas Information Security Leadership Awards (ISLA) in the "Up-and-Coming Information Security Professional" category.
- The Crowe marketing campaign for the financial services group of Performance services received the Best Nurturing Campaign Award at the Killer Content Awards, presented by the e-publication Demand Gen Report. Among the campaign's contributors were Tom Bamborough, Angela Blankenship, Jason Bomers, Christine Elliott, Andrea Flachs, Mike Ghering, Dave Keever, Steve Kurylowicz, Jonathan Losey, Jessica Masters, MJ Meyering, Mohammad Nasar, MaryBeth Omness, Kate Reid, Tim Reimink, Dawn Shoemaker, Chris Sifter, Cara Spinniken, Jason Tran and Tinh Tran.
- Allen was featured on the "Who's Who in Chicago Business" Financial Services list in Crain's Chicago Business.
- Ben Matherly, a senior manager, and Courtney Scott, senior staff, both in Tax services in the South Bend office, were recognized in the 2013 Class of Michiana "Forty Under 40" program, presented by the St. Joseph's County Chamber of Commerce.
- Alicia Antonetti-Tricker, a senior manager in the government group within Performance services in the Indianapolis office, was among the 100 finalists for Indy's 2013 "Best and Brightest" in the Government category.
- Pete Ugo, a partner in Audit services in the Indianapolis office, was recognized by the Indianapolis Business Journal's "Forty Under 40" program.
- Jennifer Monaghan, a partner in the financial services group within Audit services in the Louisville office, was recognized with the Outstanding Committee Member Award by the Kentucky Society of CPAs.
- Christian Heuer, a senior manager in Financial Advisory Services in the Nashville office, received the 2013 Volunteer of the Year Award from the Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) Institute's Southeastern U.S. & Caribbean Society region. The award recognized Heuer's work as vice president and chair of the programming committee for the Nashville CFA Society.
About Crowe Horwath
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of "Building Value with Values®," Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast with more than 3,000 personnel. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
SOURCE Crowe Horwath LLP