|By Marketwired .||
|March 20, 2014 02:18 PM EDT||
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO -- (Marketwired) -- 03/20/14 -- Registration is now open for the Storage Networking Industry Association's Data Storage Innovation Conference (DSI) which takes place April 22-24, 2014 in Santa Clara, CA. For more information, visit www.DSIcon.org.
Targeted at IT decision-makers, technology implementers, and those expected to influence, implement and support data storage in production environments, the Data Storage Innovation Conference identifies the latest IT and storage technology innovations, examines the challenges and opportunities IT organizations most frequently face, and offers practical solutions from leading vendors, consultants and innovative IT end-users.
Some examples of the topics on the agenda include:
- Architecting with Flash for Web-Scale Enterprise Storage
- Storing 85 Petabytes of Cloud Data without Going Broke
- Customer Case Study: Multi-Terabyte Database Backup and Restores over High Speed
- S3 API Deep Storage Extensions for Hadoop
- Protecting Data in the "Big Data" World
- Use Cases for iSCSI and FCoE: Where Each Makes Sense
- Disrupting the Storage Industry? How Small Startups Can Change the Traditional, Stuffy Storage Landscape
- Reaction Management - Trend for All Technology Professionals
- Flash at the Price of Disk
Full-Day Storage Certification Training
As a precursor to DSI, SNIA is offering a one-day storage certification training session. This session will take place on Monday, April 21, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Santa Clara and will provide a comprehensive overview of data center storage networking technologies and applications. The agenda for this session relies on the CompTIA Storage + Certification blueprint. Pre-registration is required.
About the SNIA
The Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA) is a not-for-profit global organization, made up of some 400 member companies spanning virtually the entire storage industry. SNIA's mission is to lead the storage industry worldwide in developing and promoting standards, technologies, and educational services to empower organizations in the management of information. SNIA is uniquely committed to delivering standards, education, and services that will propel open storage networking solutions into the broader market. For additional information, visit the SNIA web site at http://www.snia.org or http://www.snia.org/international for a list of International Affiliates.
Dan La Russo
Ogilvy Public Relations for the SNIA
Email: [email protected]