|By PR Newswire||
|March 20, 2014 07:27 PM EDT||
SAO PAULO, March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TPI - Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A., one of Brazil's leading infrastructure companies, with concessions in the toll road, port administration, power generation and airport administration segments, announces its results for 4Q13 and 2013. The full earnings release is also available on Triunfo's website: www.triunfo.com/ir
4Q13 and 2013 Highlights
- Adjusted net revenue was R$272.9 million (+19.0%) in 4Q13 and R$963.4 million (+15.4%) in 2013.
- Consolidated traffic volume increased 5.2% in 4Q13, reaching 22.8 million vehicle equivalents , and 4.9% in 2013.
- Container handling at Portonave totaled 184,200 TEUs in 4Q13, up 14.1%. Growth in 2013 was 13.8%.
- Volume of energy sold was 295.3 GWh in 4Q13 and 754.0 GWh in the year. Rio Canoas started full-fledged operations, generating 145.6 GWh in 4Q13, when it operated during the entire quarter, and 160.1 GWh in the year.
- Viracopos Airport transported 2.5 million passengers and 59,300 tons of cargo in 4Q13, and 9.3 million passengers and 241,300 tons of cargo in 2013.
- Adjusted EBITDA totaled R$152.9 million (+27.9%) in the quarter, with margin of 56.0%. In the year, adjusted EBITDA came to R$523.2 million (+24.8%), with margin of 54.3%.
- Income available to shareholders stood at R$71.3 million in 2013.
Conference Call in Portuguese with simultaneous translation into English
Friday, March 21, 2014.
10:00 a.m. (US ET)/ 11:00 a.m. (Brasilia)
+55 11 4688 6361 (Brazil)
+1 (786) 924-6977 (Other countries)
Investor Relations Department
Email: [email protected]
 Vehicle equivalent unit (VEU) is a measure based on the total number of toll-paying vehicles, taking into account their respective toll multiplication factors.
SOURCE Triunfo Participações e Investimentos S.A.