|By PR Newswire||
|March 21, 2014 08:48 AM EDT||
LONDON, March 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Make sure you don't fall behind as Biobanking becomes increasingly important with the rise of biologic and personalize medicine by attending the Global Biobanking Forum in London from 6-8 May 2014. The forum will allow delegates to gain an understanding of cross-border regulatory requirements, pending EU regulations, consent, efficient storage, and tracking strategies to ensure quality.
Attracting leaders from industry, academia and institutions across the globe, the event will facilitate learning and development to maximise research opportunities. Additionally, co-located with the Compound and Sample Management, Biobanking brings all the key players under one roof to ensure you get the most out of your time.
Overcoming the challenges that stop efficient biobanking will enable you to:
- Overcome data management challenges and how best to build an in house data system
- Maximise sample utilisation and quality
- Understand ethical and legal guidelines
- Understand worldwide requirements and standardisation within biobanking
- Collaborate and network between different institutes
- Understand the technical advances between sample collection, assaying, storage and retrieval
With innovation and insights from industry-leading companies like UK Biobank, ISBER, GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer and more, this is a can't miss opportunity!
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to receive a complimentary press pass, please email Mico Do Tanque [email protected].
SOURCE Pharma IQ