|By PR Newswire||
|March 24, 2014 08:45 AM EDT||
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Online education website Business-management-degree.net has just released their selection of the Top 20 Online Master's of Business Management Degree Programs. Schools on the list were chosen for their high-quality master's degree programs offered in business management/administration.
The article cites twenty of the top universities that offer online versions of their on-campus counterparts taught by the same dedicated, award-winning faculties. Each school's online master's college of business consistently ranks highly among other published rankings.
The full list of schools can be viewed here: http://www.business-management-degree.net/top-20-online-master's-business-management-degree-programs/
"Students seeking a master's degree in business management tend to be individuals with several years of full-time professional employment in their fields," according to lead researcher Linda Weems. "These students are looking to better themselves financially, to obtain a higher position within their company. We believe these students are best served by attending online schools that have the reputation and faculty offered by traditional campuses. As more traditional schools offer online options, these busy professionals can now achieve success without ever having to step foot on campus."
Business-management-degree.net selected the schools using a number of factors including reputation, graduation rates, and the quality of the faculty using publicly available data. Information within each listing consists of up to date information (as of March 2014) including online MBA specifications, accreditations, tuition rates, fees, course flexibility/requirements and admission considerations as published via each college's website. Schools on the list all meet the quality standards of Business-management-degree.net editors and come with its endorsement. Schools within the list are not comparatively ranked; however, they are listed alphabetically.
Below, in alphabetical order, is a complete list of the Top 20 Online Master's of Business Management Degree Programs as ranked by Business-management-degree.net:
- Arizona State University - Phoenix, AZ
- Arkansas State University - Jonesboro, AR
- Auburn University - Auburn, AL
- Ball State University - Muncie, IN
- Boston University - Boston, MA
- Central Michigan University - Mt. Pleasant, MI
- Georgia College and State University - Milledgeville, GA
- Indiana State University - Bloomington, IN
- James Madison University - Harrisonburg, VA
- Pace University - New York, NY
- Pennsylvania State University - State College, PA
- Quinnipiac University - Hamden, CT
- Temple University - Philadelphia, PA
- University of Florida - Gainesville, FL
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NE
- University of Tennessee - Martin, TN
- University of Texas - Richardson, TX
- University of West Georgia - Carrollton, GA
- University of Wisconsin/Consortium - Madison, WI
- Washington State University - Pullman, WA
Business-management-degree.net is an independent web publication dedicated to improving the quality of information available to students who are making a life-critical decision about where to earn their degree. The editors of the publication collect the most important data about business management and administration programs from multiple, highly respected sources and present them in an easy-to-use format.
Read more news from Business-management-degree.net.