|By PR Newswire||
|March 24, 2014 08:47 AM EDT||
PORTLAND, Ore., March 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Valuation Resources (BVR) is pleased to announce Pratt's Stats® – the leading private company merger and acquisition (M&A) transaction database in the valuation profession – has now surpassed 21,100 deals thanks to numerous contributions from business intermediaries, brokers, and partners.
BVR's Pratt's Stats contribution program benefits business intermediaries as well as the business valuation profession. For 17 years, M&A professionals, business appraisers, financial advisors, investment bankers and lawyers have relied on Pratt's Stats to accurately value – or to dispute the value of – a subject company. All of the top 20 accounting firms (as identified by Accounting Today in 2013) subscribe to Pratt's Stats.
"The benefits of contributing to Pratt's Stats have never been so attractive," said Zac Cartwright, Financial Researcher at BVR. "Not only do contributions bolster the database for the profession, but contributing business intermediaries also reap the benefits with complimentary access to the Pratt's Stats database for pricing their next assignment or benchmarking value."
Contributors to the database receive:
- Three months of online access to the Pratt's Stats database and Excel-based tool, Pratt's Stats Analyzer
- Contact information added to BVR's referral database, which is often used by sellers and buyers searching for intermediaries
- Access to Pratt's Stats Private Deal Update – A quarterly publication that summarizes and analyzes private company acquisitions by private buyers from the Pratt's Stats database
- Automatic enrollment into a quarterly incentive program
- Chance to be inducted into the Pratt's Stats Hall of Fame, awarded annually. 2013 inductees included: Brad Bottoset, Bob Howells, Stanley L. Pollock, and Frank Stabler.
For more information about contributing closed deals to Pratt's Stats, or to have a BVR financial analyst travel to your office and collect transactions at no cost, please contact Zac Cartwright at: (971) 200-4840 or visit bvresources.com/contribute.
Top business valuation firms depend on BVR for authoritative market data, continuing professional education, and expert opinion. Our customers include business appraisers, certified public accountants, M&A professionals, business brokers, lawyers and judges, private equity funds and venture capitalists, owners, and CFOs, among others. For more, please visit www.bvresources.com.
Business Valuation Resources, LLC
1000 SW Broadway, Suite 1200
Portland, Oregon 97205
Phone: (971) 200-4840
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Business Valuation Resources